greep

Menaces with Spikes

• GMC Member
  • 2398 posts
  • Version:GM7

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:53 PM

[icu says]
Darn my mad moderating powers!!!
Sorry I nuke your post by edit instead of reply. the buttons are too close together
fixing quotes is all I can do
[icu so sorry]

Content modified from original, it's icuurd12b42's reply

Well like I said earlier, I only said you were silly cause it was one of those jokes that someone completely walks into, if you were offended I apologize.

I hope you got that I'm fine with it from putting the hat on one more time :)

As for the sociopath thing, when you said "In a world led by sociopaths" it sounds like you meant the majority. I just read the article (I think?) you seem to have referred to, which says it's about 9% sociopaths. THAT I can agree with. A far cry from 50+%

Sure did sound like I implied it though, perhaps I did, but more like "In a world led by morons" kind of way, not every leader is a moron, well at least not globally.. But you did go the extra mile as to check the video. Perhaps we feel better to demonize those guys.

As for the protests, last I heard SOPA was killed? Do you mean like another reincarnation of it like PIPA or something?

CISPA is the latest, yes. and rumor is a protest is coming.

#272 icuurd12b42

icuurd12b42

Self Formed Sentient

• GMC Elder
  • 16484 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:50 PM

So yeah, my reply is in your post... oops.

Perhaps I should put that hat back on, those darn alien transmissions are screwing up my actions.

#273 greep

greep

Menaces with Spikes

• GMC Member
  • 2398 posts
  • Version:GM7

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:14 PM

Hah, my post is made of quotes of my nonexistent post. That's pretty funny.

#274 Rusty

Rusty

The Rustic One

• GMC Member
  • 3711 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:29 AM

I'm confident in Cameron and Obama though, they're willing to make tougher, unpopular decisions.

Cameron is an idiot, I think gordon brown was better, sure he was rude and some things went out of control buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut... :whistle:

Like his spending, our national debt and the number of unemployed. But sure, Cameron is the idiot.

[/facepalm+sarcasm]

Cameron made it worse, tell me, do you live in the i.e.? many of our problems could be solved if we get out of Afghanistan

Do you have any reasons to back that up? Also, Cameron is withdrawing troops from Afghanistan. I don't think you fully understand how withdrawing forces out of an area that is heavily dependent on them for stability works.

#275 icuurd12b42

icuurd12b42

Self Formed Sentient

• GMC Elder
  • 16484 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 04:45 AM

Hah, my post is made of quotes of my nonexistent post. That's pretty funny.

Yeah, sorry, it's not the first time I hit edit instead of reply. but it's the first time I actually ruin a post without a chance to roll back.

:geek:

#276 makerofthegames

makerofthegames

Never you mind!

• GMC Member
  • 7526 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:10 AM

All of your opinions are wrong and mine is correct.
No, really. You should probably all change your opinions to mine. :thumbsup:

[Although, in seriousness, debate in the form that has been going on for a page here really doesn't convince anyone of anything one way or the other]

#277 chance

chance

GMC Member

• Global Moderators
  • 7825 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:04 PM

...debate in the form that has been going on for a page here really doesn't convince anyone of anything one way or the other

True. But it has confirmed my suspicions about you guys. :wink:

#278 The Legend

The Legend

Unashamed

• GMC Member
  • 1128 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:54 PM

[Although, in seriousness, debate in the form that has been going on for a page here really doesn't convince anyone of anything one way or the other]

Where have YOU been the last two pages? I don't see any opinions there. So, for my sake what ARE your opinions?

#279 Rusty

Rusty

The Rustic One

• GMC Member
  • 3711 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:24 PM

Where have YOU been the last two pages? I don't see any opinions there. So, for my sake what ARE your opinions?

MotG? MotG has not opinions, he has but one purpose on this world... to troll every sentient lifeform that dare enter the interwebs. He is a God amongst Atheists, the Teletubbie amongst goths and the only right answer on the GMC.

#280 makerofthegames

makerofthegames

Never you mind!

• GMC Member
  • 7526 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:14 AM

MotG? MotG has not opinions, he has but one purpose on this world... to troll every sentient lifeform that dare enter the interwebs. He is a God amongst Atheists, the Teletubbie amongst goths and the only right answer on the GMC.

Nope, wrong. Try again. :snitch:

#281 Overloaded

Overloaded

Seeker of Balance

• GMC Member
  • 975 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:40 PM

I thought this topic was for SOPA/PIPA/ACTA/CISPA (and some goverment) discussion only.

Edited by D4RknEZz, 22 April 2012 - 05:40 PM.

#282 The Legend

The Legend

Unashamed

• GMC Member
  • 1128 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:52 PM

Nope, wrong. Try again. :snitch:

Well than, o knowledgable one, what are your thoughts?

#283 Samuel Venable

Samuel Venable

GMC Member

• Banned Users
  • 632 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:55 PM

Everyone knows if it made it to Obama he'd pass the bill.... but I assume that only because of watching Glen Beck on Fox news.... which the stuff i've heard and seen may or may not be true... its still kind of creepy thinking that pretty much anyone us dum americans could vote into presidential office have the power to take over the internet in our country... creepy indeed. Just think of all the hidden information that could blind us to? and what if they brainwash us all to think that up is down and down is up? what if down really is up and up really is down??

#284 makerofthegames

makerofthegames

Never you mind!

• GMC Member
  • 7526 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:15 AM

..What?

#285 Mailas

Mailas

Send in the Mail

• GMC Member
  • 5838 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:30 PM

I thought this topic was for SOPA/PIPA/ACTA/CISPA (and some goverment) discussion only.

#286 MasterOfKings

MasterOfKings

The True Master

• GMC Member
  • 4888 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:19 PM

Everyone knows if it made it to Obama he'd pass the bill.... but I assume that only because of watching Glen Beck on Fox news.... which the stuff i've heard and seen may or may not be true... its still kind of creepy thinking that pretty much anyone us dum americans could vote into presidential office have the power to take over the internet in our country... creepy indeed. Just think of all the hidden information that could blind us to? and what if they brainwash us all to think that up is down and down is up? what if down really is up and up really is down??

Right now, I'm scratching my head trying to work out what your point is...

Edited by MasterOfKings, 25 April 2012 - 12:20 PM.

#287 The Legend

The Legend

Unashamed

• GMC Member
  • 1128 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:21 AM

Right now, I'm scratching my head trying to work out what your point is...

Who says he needs a point? It was just funny. And if you want to be technical than being funny was his point :)

#288 Druid TC

Druid TC

Forever Floyd

• GMC Member
  • 1581 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:55 PM

I remember the good ol' days when replies weren't permitted in this forum.

#289 icuurd12b42

icuurd12b42

Self Formed Sentient

• GMC Elder
  • 16484 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:36 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=UyzrCKXtUcM

#290 The Legend

The Legend

Unashamed

• GMC Member
  • 1128 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:22 PM

Wait, is this in the US? He says he's Canadian.

#291 icuurd12b42

icuurd12b42

Self Formed Sentient

• GMC Elder
  • 16484 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:50 PM

Wait, is this in the US? He says he's Canadian.

That's Dan from Press for truth.ca. He is a Canadian reporter. You can check out his "Into The Fire" documentary about what happened at the Toronto G20 on Youtube.

CISPA is in the US, but due to the nature of the internet, we are all quite concerned. Plus Some companies supporting the bill are Canadian companies. Not to count the fact that our government has started to mirror the US in it's philosophy. Whatever happens in the US is always a great concern to it's neighbors and frienemies.

#292 The Legend

The Legend

Unashamed

• GMC Member
  • 1128 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:30 PM

Oh. My. Gosh. What's next!?!?!? Perhaps the government will force us to print our full names and ID bar codes onto our underpants for identification.

o_o
0----- -----0
|
|-------------------U.I.C (Underpants ID code) #867794056971234356; John Robert: Status: WANTED. Rules of Engagement:KILL
L L
EDIT: Awww, my personkeeps turning out crappy : (

Edited by The Legend, 27 April 2012 - 11:31 PM.

#293 faissialoo

faissialoo

I get high on orange

• GMC Member
  • 1252 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:24 AM

Oh. My. Gosh. What's next!?!?!? Perhaps the government will force us to print our full names and ID bar codes onto our underpants for identification.

o_o
0----- -----0
|
|-------------------U.I.C (Underpants ID code) #867794056971234356; John Robert: Status: WANTED. Rules of Engagement:KILL
L L
EDIT: Awww, my personkeeps turning out crappy : (

no doubt about it :mellow:

#294 Overloaded

Overloaded

Seeker of Balance

• GMC Member
  • 975 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:13 AM

All goverments, instead of making important things (for example helping the poor people in Africa), they make stupid laws, which are signs of dictatorship. They lie to us and they tell fake information via media(I don't know if that happens in other countries, but here in Greece it happens),. In that way they "brainwash" us.
SOPA/PIPA/ACTA/CISPA... The beggining of the end of our rights. Support Anonymous.

Edited by D4RknEZz, 28 April 2012 - 09:14 AM.

#295 faissialoo

faissialoo

I get high on orange

• GMC Member
  • 1252 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:30 AM

Support Anonymous.

They were good, but I suggest they get there act together and be more organised

#296 Overloaded

Overloaded

Seeker of Balance

• GMC Member
  • 975 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:35 AM

Support Anonymous.

Yeah, you are right. Posted Image

#297 faissialoo

faissialoo

I get high on orange

• GMC Member
  • 1252 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:42 AM

Support Anonymous.

just found this, it was not made too long ago. anonymous openly declaring war on the government over Cyber Security Act and all that other crap:
http://anonnews.org/press/item/1464/

edit: imageshack have joined the protest: http://imageshack.us/ and http://act.demandpro...t/cispa_passes/

Edited by faissialoo, 28 April 2012 - 11:36 AM.

#298 Overloaded

Overloaded

Seeker of Balance

• GMC Member
  • 975 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:00 PM

Support Anonymous.

just found this, it was not made too long ago. anonymous openly declaring war on the government over Cyber Security Act and all that other crap:

edit: imageshack have joined the protest: http://imageshack.us/ and http://act.demandpro...t/cispa_passes/

Ok.

This video tell some things about CISPA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jcIqSsQSzQ

Edited by D4RknEZz, 28 April 2012 - 12:05 PM.

#299 MasterOfKings

MasterOfKings

The True Master

• GMC Member
  • 4888 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:44 PM

All goverments, instead of making important things (for example helping the poor people in Africa), they make stupid laws, which are signs of dictatorship. They lie to us and they tell fake information via media(I don't know if that happens in other countries, but here in Greece it happens),. In that way they "brainwash" us.
SOPA/PIPA/ACTA/CISPA... The beggining of the end of our rights. Support Anonymous.

...or you could just be a normal person and not care what the government tells you.

Not all that long ago, Anonymous wanted the removal of Facebook. Against SOPA, they now support it. They also use very broad terms (and, in places, incorrect terminology). People don't seem to realise that in letting bodies like Anonymous "speak the truth", they're letting them themselves be brainwashed by them, not the government. They claim the government needs to be rebuilt, but, alas, don't describe how they intend to do it. Just "it needs to happen". Simple case of "we're right, they're wrong".

If they're meant to be the professionals, nothing will get done.

Just sayin'.

#300 Overloaded

Overloaded

Seeker of Balance

• GMC Member
  • 975 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 06:09 PM

...or you could just be a normal person and not care what the government tells you.

I do not care what the tell to me, but other people unfortunately care and believe their lies. So I believe people should wake up from this brainwash.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users