Do you need to pass/return multiple values from a script, but getting tired of ripping the script apart into components? Do you need to squeeze several values into one, but getting sick of creating ds_lists and having to clean up every time after that with ds_list_destroy()? No problem, GMTuple can handle the packaging and unpackaging for you.
- Fast access time
- Simple to use
- Compatible with GM8.1 Lite and Pro (HTML5 support coming soon)
- Tuple data stored as simple strings, can be easily written to and read from files
- Modular and easy to expand with plugins
What can I do with GMTuple?
Plugins --- Just import and go!
- GMTuple Builder 1.1 --- Build tuples of any size, element-by-element.
- GMTuple List Sorting 1.0 --- Sorting tuples is a headache no more!
GMTuple is released under the MIT License.
Enjoy! If you experience any trouble using GMTuple, or have any suggestions or comments, feel free to post here.
Edited by GameGeisha, 31 January 2012 - 05:19 PM.