Game engine: GameMaker7.0+shader.dll+FMOD.dll+ultracrypt.dll
Genre: Logic arcade
Release: Full (01.12.11)
Player count: one
Puzzles count: 80
The Average Time to Complete the Game: 3-4 hours
Localizations: Russian, English
Autosave: after each level and at the exit to the main menu.
DANGER! Energy on IndieDB
DANGER! Energy on GameJolt
DANGER! Energy on Yo-Yo Games Sandbox
Santermonia is the leading virtual city in the global network. Faust is the new captain of the Santermonia’s team for integration in “real world”.
And now Santermonia has the chance to get independence from global network, that is controlled by Main Virtual Controller (MVC)
So, captain Faust is drawn into the struggle and now Santermonia’s fate in his own hands.
Will he follow in the footsteps of previous captain and realize his plans?
Final fill version of DANGER! Energy
DANGER! Energy - OST
1) Select menu items in the main menu
2) Select the location and the level in the level choose menu
3) Put the amplifier during the level
4) Skip the text during dialogs.
RMB – delete the last amplifier during the level
Mouse wheel – show/hide minimap during the level
You can move the camera if you bring your mouse to the bounds of the screen.
1) Skip splash screens and intro
2) Exit the game if you are in the main menu
3) Exit to the main menu, if you are in the level choose menu
4) Exit to the level choose menu if you are in the game
5) Skip the developers list after the game end.
WASD – move the camera during the level
Shift – show/hide minimap during the level
Space – lock/unlock the camera during the level
The goal of the game & the gameplay:
The goal of each level is to activate all the generators, using a given set of lines.
The game elements:
1) Portal – from here the player begins to build a chain of rays.
2) Amplifier – point where the beam from previous amplifiers comes.
3) Segment – the beam between two amplifiers.
4) Wall – doesn’t let beams to go
5) Prism – the group of walls, which let the beams pass just one time.
6) Door – doesn’t let beams to go; can be opened, using correct generators.
7) generator – the thing you have to activate. There are such types of bonus-extensions for generators:
- Extra segment: adds the segment with the infinite length into the end of the queue of the segments
- Extra length: adds set value to the length of next segment
- Button: opens all the doors in the same color
- Parallel beam: generates one segment (if it’s possible) from extension to the generator.
Edited by SaintHeiser, 15 January 2012 - 10:14 AM.