Photo

G4Mac Serial doesn't work. Help desk dead.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kemicon

kemicon

GMC Member

• 1 posts
  • Version:Mac

Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:19 PM

I bought game maker for Mac on December 24th. I tried putting in the serial but it wouldn't work. Thinking maybe it wanted my gmail address instead I tried that, didn't work. Then I tried installing and running the software at work in case there was something wrong with my home machine, again, the serial did not work.

I opened a help desk ticket two weeks ago and all I've gotten was radio silence. It seems like the help desk is there for visual effect only.

Any ideas on what to do next aside from contacting the BBB and finding a hack version?

Edited by kemicon, 13 January 2012 - 06:20 PM.

#2 Dangerous_Dave

Dangerous_Dave

GMC Member

• Global Moderators
  • 9419 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 15 January 2012 - 06:47 AM

The helpdesk was closed for the period that YYG closed over the Christmas period (YYG's office is located in a University that kicked them out for that period, as the entire university closed for that period). Now they are back, but have a big backlog of tickets due to not being able to answer them for this period.

As for your problem, go to http://store.yoyogames.com and log in, then click "My Account" at the top. It tells you the required email address, and your serial number.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users