6 replies to this topic

#1 avidichard

avidichard

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 214 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 13 January 2012 - 02:13 AM

UPDATE: June 1st 2012: For each reviews of the game on the game's page, I will post a video of the solution of one level, starting at 1 up to 50 on YouTube.

As the description says: 50 levels from easy to hard puzzles! Excellente graphics, fast loading and challenging. Ratings and comments are very appreciated!

Link from Yoyo Games: DaRic - Lost Explorer 2

An extreme update from version 1 here on YoyoGames too.

You are an explorer who's exploring the ruins af an ancient burried castle. Easy controls, level codes will let you restart the game off of where you finished before. I welcome you in an all new refreshed adventure that will test your brain and patience.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Have fun!

Edited by avidichard, 01 June 2012 - 02:52 PM.

#2 avidichard

avidichard

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 214 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 07:36 PM

I major bug has been solved in the game. It was NOT possible to go over level 40 and thus, impossible to finish the game. This bug has been corrected. If you downloaded this game and wish to play it to the end, please redownload the game using the same link: http://sandbox.yoyog...lost-explorer-2

Sorry for this inconvenience!

David Richard

#3 YellowAfterlife

YellowAfterlife

GMC Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3997 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:19 AM

I am clearly not good at this kind of games, but must say that it is very good, and challenging game.
Gravity (non-instant falling down) makes it slightly different from other games of this kind.

Nice job, overall :)

#4 avidichard

avidichard

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 214 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 04:48 PM

I am clearly not good at this kind of games, but must say that it is very good, and challenging game.
Gravity (non-instant falling down) makes it slightly different from other games of this kind.

Nice job, overall :)

Thank you vey much. For the gravity, just for your information. When I first made this game. I just wanted a small, not long to make game. I made the first game in a few hours so I did not really take the time to put a nice realistic gravity mechanism. BUT when I started testing my levels out and seeing how hard it could be doing a level, I found out that this type of gravity is suited for this game and give's the player a short time to change idea if needed

Thanks for your reply, it's really apreciated!

#5 avidichard

avidichard

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 214 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 01:40 AM

It would be fun to have a few comments and ratings. I've seen over 100 visits but not even 20 downloads. Common people, if you are in this section, it's because you want to challenge your brain! Ratings for my game would be appreciated too. This helps me in creating more games and sequels.

#6 avidichard

avidichard

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 214 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 02:53 PM

For each reviews of the game on the game's page, I will post a video of the solution of one level, starting at 1 up to 50. The videos will be posted here in the first post.

#7 avidichard

avidichard

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 214 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:13 PM

This is just to bump up my Game, I need comments and reviews, another version of the game is thought of and I need your comments to make it bigger and better!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users