- Title: An intermediates Guide to GML
- Description: A short guide detailing some of the slightly more advanced features of the GameMaker language. Guide is a follow up to my Beginners guide to GML.
- GM Version: GM81
- Registered: Pro / Standard is required for some but not all sections.
- File Type: (.zip)
- File Size: 0.27MB
- File Link: http://www.host-a.ne...ur/Examples.zip
- Required Extensions: None
- Required DLLs: None
This guide aims to guide an average user of GameMaker through some the more advanced parts of the GameMaker language. It covers such topics as motion planning , particle effects , certain data structures and surfaces.
Now I've had some trouble posting the entire guide in the post body with it claiming that their isn't even a post body there when I post, so i'm going to abstain from posting a copy here, feel free o suggest any additons or point out any potential mistakes in the guide.
Edited by @Alex@, 12 December 2011 - 01:39 PM.