Glurbo Games

GMC Member

• 25 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:23 PM

D&D Status Marker
Here it is.
D&D Status Marker

Posted Image

Edited by Glurbo Games, 10 December 2011 - 09:40 PM.

#2 ClassyGoat

ClassyGoat

Goatee Connoisseur

• GMC Member
  • 451 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:37 PM

Please follow the Game Maker Creations Forum Rules.

No one is going to play your game without a decent description and screen shots.

You could have made the greatest game in the world, but without a good presentation, good selling points, no one is even going to look at it.

Also, it looks like this was made in HTML5, meaning it belongs in the HTML5 Games Forum

And it also appears to be a utility and not a game.

Please try to follow the forum rules next time.

Edited by ClassyGoat, 04 December 2011 - 08:40 PM.

#3 Glurbo Games

Glurbo Games

GMC Member

• 25 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:34 PM

is it your job in life to complain about something that doesn't really matter? Honestly, Just because its in HTML5 format does not mean a new thread cannot be opened about the game. You know how I know? Because GMC Admin(s) has been linking back to the page of my mobile web apps. I am absolutely sure that GMC likes seeing that all types of creative means of programming can be done with their software.

Another thought, D&D was a word to mouth game and D20 type adventures is the same. Presentation gets you so far but I am not trying to get ppl to try a new game... People have been playing d20 board games for decades.... My Google Analatycs stats and my CTR on Adsense have proven this as well.

#4 ClassyGoat

ClassyGoat

Goatee Connoisseur

• GMC Member
  • 451 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 11 December 2011 - 03:48 AM

I'm really sorry if I came off as complaining. I didn't mean to complain at all, I was just trying to give you a little constructive criticism. I mean, that's why we're all here on this forum, right? To learn from fellow game making individuals, share our creations, have fun, etc.

The message I was really trying to convey was simply this: If you follow the forum rules, post in the right spots, provide a good amount of information about your game, and present it all in a professional manner, people will be way more likely to actually go ahead and try your game out.

It's entirely up to you if you want to follow my advice or not.
I'm just trying to help a fellow game maker out! :thumbsup:

Edited by ClassyGoat, 11 December 2011 - 03:50 AM.

#5 Glurbo Games

Glurbo Games

GMC Member

• 25 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 06:33 PM

I totally agree but the HTML5 Thread GMC created was for people that only wanna look at HTML5 Games. I'm sure it would be pain staking to have to search the whole forum to find only HTML5 Games in deciding if you wanted to buy the software.

You may not have been complaining, I often forget that text is toneless!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users