LarsWillemsen

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 115 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 07:26 PM

G'day there folks,

I will introduce the game to you with a video:
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=DvTaTANvYvA

This is probarly one of the bigger games ever made with gamemaker, with a total of 3 hours gameplay, and another 3 with co-op online.
This game plays like an intense arcade game, with improved graphics, unlockables and online play. The game contais ALOT
of violence, including gore, I would say you'd better not play it if your age is below 12. The game has 3 worlds, containing
different enemies with special abilities and resistances. All 3 worlds end in a huge bossfight. The 3 worlds have an progressive difficulty- world 1 is the easiest, world 3 is the hardest. The game plays extremely fast, and the enemies are relatively though- which will force you to run back from nearly every enemy. Bossfights are extreme though
and you can barely win one without taking at least 3/4 of your health in damage, so you must decide in a matter of second or to jump/move to what way-the one will cost you more hp than the other. But not only the bossfights, the regular levels are also extremely though and probarly not as easy as what you're used to-meaning that you will fail alot and might get frustrated (take yer pills BEFORE you start a bossfight). To make it all even better, the game contains alot of unlockables which you can show off in the online co-op mode. Lets neither forget the stay-in-action level up system, you gain XP for every bullet hit, and alot for every enemy killed-but you also lose XP over time. Online co-op is not just the same levels and enemies-the enemies are thougher, there are more in each level, and each level contains gates/bridges or other obstacles where you need each other.

Storyline:

As easy as life was, as rough as it could get at once...Grandad was just watching tv seeing all the evil what was still going on around him, he was angry but happy at the same time he wasn't among those unlucky people...until... The farm next door was robbed by some skinheads from the village at the end of the road, grandad couldn't take this anymore. Telling his wife that he would be back before dinner, he grabbed his good ol' rusty gun. It was time to finish this evil, for once and for all!

(The storyline is a bit herp-derp indeed, but that is what it was meant to be)

Online co-op:
Still contains some bugs, check out our forum (gwmgame.actieforum.com) to keep yourself up to date. The version with the fixed co-op should be released soon.

Now download this game right away:
http://www.mediafire...ecsqi5b899ac9qf

Have fun killing all the evil you can find.

#2 LarsWillemsen

LarsWillemsen

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 115 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 06:43 PM

Wow, 2 days and no replies? Is this forum dead or something? oO

#3 gmx0

gmx0

The Messenger

• GMC Member
  • 1202 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:08 PM

Maybe.

#4 theALCH3MIST

theALCH3MIST

GMC Member

• 92 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:42 AM

Unfortunately, it seems to be . . .
Anyway, I'm interested. I'll tell you what I think within the next 12 hours. In detail.

#5 Bloodleh

Bloodleh

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:48 PM

Seems like very interesting game, although it's way too hard. The enemies are too fast and when they get to you there's no way to get some distance between you and them. Also the FIRST jump in the game over the pit seems impossible, I always fail there. I even tried to use cheatengine for unlimited HP but the pit still does beat you as you can't get back up. After I finally made the jump there are tons of zombies rushing at you. Seriously? I really wanted to see the bossfights, but didn't even get so far.
If the game was any easier, I would gladly play it till end and post feedback.

Edited by Bloodleh, 09 March 2012 - 03:49 PM.

#6 pronoob16

pronoob16

rock lobster!!!

• 148 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:41 AM

im downloading now, tell you what i think soon

EDIT: well its certainly impressive (and more so gore-ey!) just one complaint: after killing any enemy the amount of blood causes the computer to lag for ages.

Edited by pronoob16, 10 March 2012 - 02:52 AM.

#7 Guest__259670_*

Guest__259670_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:20 AM

here is a direct link to the downloadlink

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users