39dylib is a port of 39dll to UNIX platforms. 39dylib breaks many of Game Maker for Mac's barriers, giving you access to the internet. 39dylib can be used for virtually anything that uses the Internet, but here's a few examples:
- Online Games
- Interacting with PHP servers and anything that had to do with the web
- Online HighScore Systems
- Some achievement API’s (for example, Game Jolt’s)
- Most (if not all) of Game Maker’s MMO games use 39dll.
- Mac and PC support. iOS static library is packed in the extension, but it's up to YoYo to support extensions on their iOS runner.
- TCP networking
- UDP networking
- Full access to OS X's BSD Sockets system
- Fast and powerful networking
- Being a port of 39dll, it is fully compatible with 39dll (both networking and code)
Download | Source Code
Games that use 39dylib:
Shotgun FunFun (#1 free App in the Mac App Store for many, many months)