#1 varkarrus

varkarrus

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 94 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 01:57 PM

Posted Image

SO YEAH

This is a game I've been working on for a better part of the year, with friends. The graphics are not very professional, sadly, but nobody can deny the game itself as being awesome.

So far we have 92 cards, ranging from soldiers, archers, circus midgets, dire sloths, fish golems, snakekin rogues, daeva mages, zombies, sheolisks, momma burgers, blademasters, dragonborn knights, arachne cultists, daeva celestials, bigger frogs, t-rexes, colossal hamsters, and powerful uniques, like the SS Armageddon, Arachne, and Booger. There are also spell cards too.

The game itself is simple. You make a deck before playing, choosing 25 cards. You can then play these cards on your side of the field. Most cards can only move forwards, though some can teleport, shift lanes, attack other lanes, or summon minions in other lanes. The object of the game is to break a hole through the enemy wall and send a unit through the gap.

The game features an AI, Local 2 Player, and a Tutorial.

You can find the link at the top of this post.

#2 greep

greep

Menaces with Spikes

• GMC Member
  • 2398 posts
  • Version:GM7

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:47 AM

Hey this is a fun game so far :) Anyways some comments:

A) Deck building is kinda annoying. A "compact view" which shows nothing but the card info in a string, and maybe pages instead of scrolling, would be nice.

B) There should be some MTG style rules for deck building, such as Max X of a certain card type. It's kinda silly making a deck with about 6 different cards in it :whistle:

C) The A.I. really sucks. You can beat it with nothing but soldiers and war bonds and spam. Maybe even just soldiers.

D) Some cards are massively OP: War bonds, hamsterkin rocket trooper(stronger than Momma burger), Momma burger (haha, idiot comment :thumbsup:)

E) Lastly, with some balacne changes this is a pretty awesome game. I think this'd have a dozens of times more plays if it could be taken to online multiplayer.

F) Lastly, inability to look up the enemy's special details midgame really hurts the game. How about right clicking on an enemy that has some just brings up their card?

G) Bigger frog cascades are hilarious.

H) Lack of deck saving :(

I) Can't delet a card from a deck :o

Edited by greep, 17 February 2012 - 12:13 PM.

#3 mAnIk800

mAnIk800

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 132 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:33 AM

I Played this back in the day and it was awsome :)
But yea was pretty easy, i agree with the points greep brings up but its still awsome

Im sure its still on my HDD now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users