1. Do not expect any pay for your work, (unless stated otherwise in the future) before or after the game devopment and completion.
2. Do not expect the source code for any Core project to be given to you on entry, as the fact of code security still stands.
3. Activity and contribution is required as the company is only small and depends apon your efforts
4. Be prepared to have your work turned down or frequent asking for improvement, these projects are not just a little thing for us.
5. We require yo are not part of another team, we know it sounds picky, it is due to the fact, atleast one person in the team is active each day, and commitment is a major issue
- What is Core?
- Members List
- Jobs Available
- Application Layout
- Other Links
Hello Game Maker Community, Welcome to the Core "Company" Join Request Form!
To start with i would like to thank you just for taking an interest in some sort of game design, if it is graphics, coding, sounds or even testing. These are all very important parts of the game making process.
What is Core?
Core is not a Company in the fact that we are not mainstream, instead we like to refer to ourselves as Indie Game Developers
Core is aiming to make games that are both fun and interesting, and once the games are released, they keep updating! We are not after any "pros", We are just after people with a passion and a level of commitment for game creation.
So far here is the team from Core
Music & Sound
To be able to join you MUST PM Myhijim!
- Positions : 2
- Medium-Very good Knowledge of gamemaker sprite system, including masks
- Use of alternate program apart from game maker sprite system
- Able to draw VERY well on a graphics based program
-Positions : 1
-Good knowledge of a online .dll
-Works well with other coders
-Is clean with code, not messy
-Positions : 1
-Good knowledge of a type of music program
-Works well with others
To qualify for entry to the team, the following specifications must be met.
- A detailed example of your skills(picture,code ect)
- Proper Grammar and spelling, no "n i waz lik ey bro"
The application layout MUST look like this!
Level Of Experience:
Notable Program Experience:
Link to example:
A Zombie Apocalypse Game with more feature than you would expect!
Sandbox*Not Yet Started*
A Sandbox game starting from nothing and your civilisation developing brains!
Edited by Myhijim, 03 May 2012 - 03:31 AM.