HOWEVER, there is a new file on Yoyogames here:
What you can expect from this update:
1. Level 1 is done! Woot Woot! Well mostly done, I still need to add in a teleporter and in indoor area for the docking station to continue the story line, this also includes making some sprites for a mechanic that you will meet who will equip your ship with weapons and items you find.
2. Generators! The Player now has a generator which is a little rectangular colored item just behind your weapon, sometimes below the addon (as in Radar).
3. Unlockable Items! There are a few items in the game right now, but only the weapons auto equip. For the other items you will need to wait until I finish the auto-docking station where you can go to equip your items (that'll be the next big project after implementing the story line).
4. Easier enemies! Enemies now shoot slower, and have less HP. They were just a bit too beefy before for starting enemies. I may reduce this further, but for now it seems good. (I mostly die from the kamakaze enemies or running into walls too often >_<).
5. Cool graphics! There are asteroids, planets, destroyed piping and FIRE! Hue Hue Hue. Travel around Level 1 and defeat all the enemies and explore some of the segments, but watch out for those damn walls.
I'll try to have a new blog post up tomorrow with screen shots and more info but you can always bookmark my blog:
I have news on updates to my games there as well as video game reviews (occasionally), character design documents, and other interesting stuff. So if you have a blogspot feel free to follow me! And if you don't feel free to leave some comments on my blog, I love hearing from you guys.
Anyway, expect more soon!
Edited by wakeskater_X, 15 June 2012 - 06:57 AM.