Drift Agent (3D Race Game)
Posted 18 October 2011 - 08:59 AM
Me and my friend are working on this (Trying too) 3D Drift Race Car game called Drift Agent
1. It's all about fun racing excitement.
2. You can get equipment with cool gadgets and weapons (e.g: Chain Guns, Orbital Lazers, Rocket Launchers, EMPs, T'N'T TerrorBoards)
3. Get 3 Modes (Race, Battle , Arena)
4. Race: Race around without weapons
5. Battle: Race around with weapons and gadgets
6. Arena: Destroy many enemys as possible in a time limit and in a massive arena
7. This is an INTERNATIONAL Gaming experience, soo anyone who has the best knowledge about 3D Game Making can join the discussion and find ways to improve or make better.
What we are trying to do a this stage is get all the rooms organized and Menu's and Upgrade weapons
Also if your bit of a model builder (I am myself) you can also be involed
Discussion can be on here of course.
Or visit My Forum for private discuss just sign up and i'll accept you into this project.
I will say what some problems are within the discussion.
Here's a bit of a demo/unfinished on what I'm trying to picture.
Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:52 AM
Also, 54mb for a mockup? Are you high?
Incomplete and underdeveloped games belong in Works in Progress (PC), or Works in Progress (MAC)