I am the designer/creator/developer of this application and people know me as tuEgg. In its current state the class generator is a simple class generator that allows the user to generate a random class for use in MW3. There is the ability to freeze certain aspects of your class if you wish to keep a certain perk but randomly generate others, and there is also the ability to save your class as an image so you can come back to it later.
Listed below are the current features:
- Randomly generate all weapons, attachments, proficiencies, grenades, perks, strike packages and deathstreaks.
- Choose between, holding enter, pressing enter or clicking to generate a class.
- Save your class as an image so you can refer to it later.
- When you exit the game a save file is created, and upon returning you will see the last class you generated.
- Use the 'SET' button to enter an ID value and string variable to set parts of your class to certain items, so you don't have to continuously roll to get the item you are looking for.
Features to come:
- Stuff and things
How to use the 'Set' Feature:
1) Click on the 'Set' button on screen.
2) Enter the string variable for the item you wish to change. (eg: to change your primary weapon, enter primary or if you have overkill, you can change your second primary with 'primary2')
3) Enter the ID code to change the string variable to the item you want. (eg if you want to change your primary to the UMP45, you would enter 11)
The above information is built into the game, press CTRL in game to open up the game info, as well as instructions on how to use the 'Set' feature.
This application has finally reached v1.0 due to me being able to get a hold of decent weapon images from this link address: MW3 Weapon Images
So below are some screenshots and the v1.0 download!
Fixed Download Link v1.0
Edited by tuEgg, 12 February 2012 - 08:41 AM.