94 replies to this topic

#91 Big J

Big J

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 2852 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:35 AM

interesting theory about it being possible to make such a game in blitz basic, i think i might go for saying when i was playing halo on the xbox 360 once i didn't know if i was playing live or not, ok not really but can you keep a secret?
i think i saw the code for roller coaster tycoon in blitz basic once on the net and copied and pasted it in blitz basic and remove the need for it to be activated and just played a few test runs of it, like a demo and then got bored and erased all the code that was in blitz basic...

Cool story. You should have ported it to Game Maker. :lol:

#92 mrsmes

mrsmes

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1506 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:38 AM

interesting theory about it being possible to make such a game in blitz basic, i think i might go for saying when i was playing halo on the xbox 360 once i didn't know if i was playing live or not, ok not really but can you keep a secret?
i think i saw the code for roller coaster tycoon in blitz basic once on the net and copied and pasted it in blitz basic and remove the need for it to be activated and just played a few test runs of it, like a demo and then got bored and erased all the code that was in blitz basic...

Cool story. You should have ported it to Game Maker. :lol:

yeah about that blitz basic and click & play were the only programs i knew about at the time.

#93 icymx

icymx

Patrick Brett

• GMC Member
  • 800 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:41 PM

I used to make games in PowerPoint xD
They had a question like "7x8" and hyperlinks underneath corresponding to pages saying "You win" or "You lose" :D

#94 mrsmes

mrsmes

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1506 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:05 AM

Mine was that I heard a rumour that you could play game maker made .exe files on a cd in a xbox 360

#95 Nocturne

Nocturne

Nocturne Games

• Administrators
  • 22587 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:14 AM

If a topic hasn't had a reply in over 3 or 4 months, then it's probably not worth bumping it. If the topic is over TWO YEARS old then it's definitely not worth bumping it. You have a nasty habit of doing this mrsmes and I'd appreciate it if you bumped topics that are a few days old in the Q&A forum and helped people there rather than bump to give pointless comments on dead topics from years ago.  :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users