94 replies to this topic

#51 e_barroga

e_barroga

ES Studios Leader

• GMC Member
  • 2454 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 07:14 AM

That's not a misconception, though.

Not at all. Making the first 10% of a game is fun.

After that, things go downhill. Hence why I have so many projects I've only completed 10% of.

That's because your project is 90% too big.

rsa_gmc_sig.png

#52 Dangerous_Dave

Dangerous_Dave

GMC Member

• Global Moderators
  • 9424 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 28 October 2011 - 07:49 AM

I've tried projects 90% smaller. I still only get 10% done. It's not that the project is too big, it's that making a game is made up of many smaller tasks, only some of which are fun and/or interesting to me.

#53 paul23

paul23

GMC Member

• Global Moderators
  • 4106 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:59 AM

After that, things go downhill. Hence why I have so many projects I've only completed 10% of.

You like games without interfaces? (Yes I really have huge dislike to programming an interface - takes much time yet isn't challenging at all :yucky: ).

#54 Rusty

Rusty

The Rustic One

• GMC Member
  • 3887 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 03:16 PM

I multitask to resolve that problem. I'm currently juggling 3 massive projects by myself and got the Jam coming up.

tumblr_ngbm3tNUVy1thlk7do1_75sq.png

Professor Rusty says: "So, you're all getting raptured. Sorry about that."
"Dey call me Mom's Basement Gangsta. N3rd Lyf." - Johnny C's Unicorns

#55 PurpleFuzzy

PurpleFuzzy

Punk Rock Princess

• GMC Member
  • 1589 posts
  • Version:None

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:12 PM

For you, maybe. Me personally? I kinda hate making games.

#56 michael pw

michael pw

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1488 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 28 October 2011 - 10:28 PM

I think one of the biggest misconceptions for people who use Gm, well its not really bad and i thought this too. Like people say you cant make a professional quality game with gm, however at the same time some people say if you know C++ you can. and it sometimes is portrayed as if using C++ or any "proper" programming language means your game is automatically good no matter what the case whereas in actual fact its not true. in all fairness, Gamemaker has helped me build my logic, so i know how to do things and how to get stuff to work which is what i would use in any programming language, as everything has arrays etc.

for when i first started game making i used to think that all major games were made by just dragging things into a room, for example i thought games like cod were made by dragging **** into a room and pressing run, i never really thought of all the complexity at the start.
i also used to think that their was like thousands of variables used for every situation (before i knew about arrays and things, even before i knew about code) for example in pokemon say:

if(pokemon="pikachu"){
if (attack="thunderbolt"){
if( enemy="Bulbasaur"){
obj_enemybulbasaur.health-=5;}}}

and i used to think each pokemon would have a different obejct and there would be millions of these "if" conditions :P!

as of when i was really young, like a few other people, i used to think that games were just a compilation of images :P!

also, is it just me or did anyone else ever try to make a game on MS PowerPoint? :P?

Known as MishMash on the internet, If only my username could be changed :D?

Posted Image

Working on Sharp Edge, a 3D Level designer which exports to GMMOD and textures, with a vast toolset, and fancy GUI. ( So far, software is only going to be distributed with my game, in the future, it will be up for public use and with the ability to customise the software using the Plugin System to suite your games needs.)
Also working on 3D Multiplayer FPS Global Anarchy Denied Operations.

#57 wakeskater_X

wakeskater_X

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 453 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 07:23 AM

Hmm, I guess since I started fooling around with video game makers when I was 13 or so, I learned before I had a lot of misconceptions. Has anyone ever heard of ZQuest? When I was 14 I found it and started making the NES version The Legend of Zelda style games. I made a 12 dungeon mega world in zelda and edited all the sprites and colors.... man I wish I still had that stuff somewhere. It's long gone (1999/2000), but it was tons of fun, and I was still in middle/highschool at the time. I guess before that I didn't give it too much thought, but I wanted to learn about it so I did :)

and then I got RPG Toolkit...

and then I got Game maker,

and then I learned how to program and actually got the official game maker.

But let's see, back on topic, something I probably thought wrong was similar to all those if statements that is noted above. As I learn more about code, it's fun to see how I could have done something that took 5 hours on a previous project in like... 5 minutes cause of iterating it. I am no pro at GML or any language yet, but I have learned a lot in the past year about programming just in my spare time. (My degree is in something completely different than CS >_>)

But yeah I still probably have misconceptions that I'll learn are wrong later. I can only do my best ya know?

Edited by wakeskater_X, 02 November 2011 - 07:25 AM.

My Games: 

SBX1&2 and GMC Jam Game: Julius Dragonslayer

Twitter:  @WakeStudio

#58 Yal

Yal

Obviously not Tsuka

• Global Moderators
  • 11283 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:42 AM

I'm also one of those persons who thought that games had one graphical frame for every possible outcome of every possible event. I remember looking at one of those leaflets that came with N64 games that advertised other N64 games, watching a frame of DK64, and suddenly getting a relevation. "Ah! So THAT'S how those games work!" Apparently I was wrong.

- The above is my personal opinion and in no way representative of Yoyogames or the GMC, except when explicitly stated -

Open this spoiler for my games:

Spoiler

Some useful game engines: (all completely free to use, even commercially, as long as you replace all included graphics / music first).
SisterEngine RPG Engine - - YaruFPS 3D Collision Engine -- YaruPlatEngine Platform Engine

New user? Can't draw but want to look unique? You can request a new avatar in this thread!

#59 Rusty

Rusty

The Rustic One

• GMC Member
  • 3887 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:18 PM

I'm also one of those persons who thought that games had one graphical frame for every possible outcome of every possible event. I remember looking at one of those leaflets that came with N64 games that advertised other N64 games, watching a frame of DK64, and suddenly getting a relevation. "Ah! So THAT'S how those games work!" Apparently I was wrong.

/\
There is a guy on the GMC that tried to program a game like that. Asked me if I could sprite every frame for him. He soon learned.

[No it wasn't me]

tumblr_ngbm3tNUVy1thlk7do1_75sq.png

Professor Rusty says: "So, you're all getting raptured. Sorry about that."
"Dey call me Mom's Basement Gangsta. N3rd Lyf." - Johnny C's Unicorns

#60 chance

chance

GMC Member

• Global Moderators
  • 8285 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:42 PM

There is a guy on the GMC that tried to program a game like that. Asked me if I could sprite every frame for him. He soon learned.

Damn you Rusty. :dry: You promised you'd never tell on me.

#61 Big J

Big J

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 2852 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:23 AM

My misconception, before I started making games or programming at all, was that programming "code" was a huge quantity of algebraic equations, binary code, hexadecimal, etc. In a word, I thought none of that stuff would be human readable. It was all a black box mystery to me. Game Maker has given me a basic concept of "how stuff works" in computer programming and game development. I still don't stand a chance of understanding how to make a game engine in C++ even though I learned a bit about object-oriented programming, but Game Maker has allowed me to do things that I never thought would be possible on my own. :biggrin:

By the way, yes... the thought that a game might be a huge amount of bitmaps did cross my mind once or twice. :laugh:

Read this before contacting me with a mentor request. This text file is subject to amendments at any time, without notice.

Get your GM 8.1 Anti-Aliasing here!
2712265.png

#62 coppolaemilio

coppolaemilio

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 58 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:51 AM

I thought that programming was imposible to write wrong.

Also! Me and my brother started making games with photoshop 2.0 on our old mac. We made a big draw and selected the character, then we moved it with the arrows keys... That was our first game...

694NE2N.png

#63 ThatSnail

ThatSnail

That Guy

• GMC Member
  • 1036 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 10 November 2011 - 05:25 AM

also, is it just me or did anyone else ever try to make a game on MS PowerPoint? :P?

OHHHH MYYYY GODDD SO DID I! I'd make mouseover boxes that lead to "Game Over" screens and you'd have to avoid them to get to the goal oh man I thought I was the only one.

Time to cry.

#64 makerofthegames

makerofthegames

Octagon-Man

• GMC Member
  • 7548 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 05:30 AM

Anyone else ever make a text-based game with Javascript and HTML? :tongue:

Edited by makerofthegames, 10 November 2011 - 05:30 AM.

Awesome-120110725-22047-1faqsqh.gif?131124npmp3.png Awesome-120110725-22047-1faqsqh.gif?1311

Mirrors Avatar by Stubbjax1337. 3000. 3999. 4444. Karoshi 2.0 custom levels. religious belief time: christian
http://ask.fm/AnUntitledAbridger

#65 Bytewin

Bytewin

GMC Member

• 92 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:15 PM

^ *Raises Hand* well, I thought it was pretty cool :confused:
A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of coloured ribbon. - Napoleon Boneparte

Real programmers don't document. If it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.

Posted Image

#66 Dark Matter

Dark Matter

RPG Expert

• GMC Member
  • 3196 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:43 AM

Anyone else ever make a text-based game with Javascript and HTML? :tongue:

Wait, how is that a misconception? It's perfectly fine to use JS for that :P
String Distortion (Now Staff Picked!)

The .gmx format disassembly

I'm always happy to help with a problem or question you have regarding Game Maker. Feel free to ask me anything you want!

#67 GStick

GStick

All Secrets Exposed

• GMC Member
  • 1958 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:07 PM

OHHHH MYYYY GODDD SO DID I! I'd make mouseover boxes that lead to "Game Over" screens and you'd have to avoid them to get to the goal oh man I thought I was the only one.

Time to cry.

I always did this in school when I was bored.

And even farther back in school we had some weird animation program. It could respond to mouse clicks so I made really simple games with that too. I remember making some lame golf game with it that everyone thought was sooo cool. :rolleyes:

Posted Image
The next generation of Game Maker fighting games? More like the best.
Showdown Academy | Showdown Academy Blog

Check out my new album at last.fm: KatazTrophee

#68 theALCH3MIST

theALCH3MIST

GMC Member

• 92 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:01 AM

Mine was that you needed to know c++, have a design degree and the whole nine yards to make a good game! That kept me running after C++ books - what a waste of time. Gm changed all that :D

#69 Gamer3D

Gamer3D

Human* me = this;

• GMC Member
  • 1819 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 03:44 AM

By the way, yes... the thought that a game might be a huge amount of bitmaps did cross my mind once or twice. :laugh:

Some games are made that way. Myst and Riven are good examples, although some more active games are made that way as well. (There was a Hotwheels game that I played a LONG time ago. It had videos for levels and a single sprite to show the player.)

Even before I started programming though, I was quite good at determining how game engines worked.
Fast Priority Queues - Game Maker's priority queues are O(n). Mine do everything that Game Maker's do, but in O(log n) time.
Dual-Quaternion Skinning - Modifying vertexes in GM is slow. This simple vertex shader does the job both quickly and well.

#70 CaptainLepidus

CaptainLepidus

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 850 posts
  • Version:GM:HTML5

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:56 PM

Wow, I always thought I was the only one to make powerpoint games...

I've never really believed games were made with millions of images, however, I did consider the possibility of it a few times; not that EVERY game was done that way, just that you could do a game using that method.

I also used to believe games were written in binary...

I feel so...un-unique...now D:

"The reason programming is addictive is the same reason a good game is addictive: it constantly feeds you with a sense of minor accomplishment on your way to [achieving] the greater goal."

Yal

Planning to build a network of like-minded, innovative GameMaker developers, connected by a set of tools for building awesome games. Interested? PM me.

#71 ugriffin

ugriffin

Idiot

• Global Moderators
  • 1587 posts
  • Version:Mac

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:46 PM

Mine was that you needed to know c++, have a design degree and the whole nine yards to make a good game! That kept me running after C++ books - what a waste of time. Gm changed all that :D

Oh lol, I remember I used to think that too.

Most C++ books are a bit useless in the regard that they spend chapters and chapters teaching you the language's syntax, and nifty tricks for command line apps, and almost no graphically based stuff *at all*, in the age of computers that revolve around graphics.

#72 Drandula

Drandula

Mister Pixel

• GMC Member
  • 269 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:08 PM

Have anyone made text-game with calculator? I did :)

My biggest misconception was that I could do massive project alone.

#73 Dark Matter

Dark Matter

RPG Expert

• GMC Member
  • 3196 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:25 PM

Most C++ books are a bit useless in the regard that they spend chapters and chapters teaching you the language's syntax, and nifty tricks for command line apps, and almost no graphically based stuff *at all*, in the age of computers that revolve around graphics.

Ah, this is so true - it annoys me so much!
String Distortion (Now Staff Picked!)

The .gmx format disassembly

I'm always happy to help with a problem or question you have regarding Game Maker. Feel free to ask me anything you want!

#74 paul23

paul23

GMC Member

• Global Moderators
  • 4106 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:51 PM

:huh:

You know, c++ is so good because you can make your own choices right? That means 90% of the time programming you won't be working on the interface, but instead on the algorithms.
I've always 2 C++ books next to me whenever I program, very handy to have quick physical access to good examples and an overview of the language. And without understanding all the basics you're not building on stable blocks, you need to build from ground up - not start in the middle level.

If I wish to learn something now, the first thing I look for is a good book in the university library :P.

#75 getty

getty

GMC Member

• 16 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:37 AM

I've had no idea to be honest. I liked playing games and was curious how to make one, particularly because the games I played didn't have the features I wanted it to have.

#76 nicoga3000

nicoga3000

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 03:09 PM

There were two big ones for me.

1) I had read a book called Game Programming Gems. This book is regarded as one of the best, but I definitely didn't learn anything from it! It sort of made me believe that to make great games, you had to be a genius programmer or something. Not so much...

2) For whatever reason, I figured that making games involved just picking from a giant bucket of art assets. Turns out, art is the biggest hurdle I have! :laugh:

#77 scurvycapn

scurvycapn

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 187 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:37 PM

:huh:

You know, c++ is so good because you can make your own choices right? That means 90% of the time programming you won't be working on the interface, but instead on the algorithms.
I've always 2 C++ books next to me whenever I program, very handy to have quick physical access to good examples and an overview of the language. And without understanding all the basics you're not building on stable blocks, you need to build from ground up - not start in the middle level.

If I wish to learn something now, the first thing I look for is a good book in the university library :P.

Agreed. It is all about fundamentals. You need to learn the basics of a language first if you want to master it. Even with graphical interfaces, guess what? The code behind it is the same. Whether I have to press "1" to select a menu item in a command line application or click the "Begin" button in a winform application, I'm still running the same algorithms in the background. I'm still checking for the existence of a key in a collection or if the current value is within bounds. I believe that starting with command line applications/exercises is beneficial in the fact that it really makes you look at the structure of your application. The application is started with one main function. You need to make sure that your user has a way to navigate through the application, looping, calling the proper sub routines, etc. It's a bit easier with a winform app when you can just display a form and keep it up until the user decides to click the close button. Plus, most development houses have UI/presentation teams anyway who handle all the pretty stuff anyway.

Or maybe I'm just biased because I write so many command line apps for work.

Edited by scurvycapn, 26 January 2012 - 04:38 PM.

#78 chaz13

chaz13

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 4213 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 03:26 PM

I can't say I thought much about how they were made, just enjoyed them.

#79 RedChu

RedChu

Demented Misanthrope

• GMC Elder
  • 334 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 06:33 PM

My biggest misconception was conceived upon watching some behind-the-scenes videos bundled onto some PlayStation Underground Jampack demo discs. One of the videos was a behind-the-scenes look at the making of Spyro The Dragon, with the opening lines being something like "To make a game, all you need is a big piece of paper and a few great ideas." while a picture of a large piece of paper with the design of one of the levels drawn out onto it.

Naturally, I assumed that to make a game, all I needed to do was acquire some rather large pieces of paper and draw out some level designs, so I did just that. Those level designs should be somewhere in my old bedroom now, but sadly my old room is so full of junk that there's no way I'll be able to find them without moving everything out of there.

There was also another behind-the-scenes video on another Jampack that was for Tomb Raider. It made the actual development of the game seem easy and as if that all you needed to do was click boxes on the screen to texture 3D models and create levels and triggers and things. I'm assuming that maybe their in-house tools required that little, but back then I thought that those tools existed for everyone.

To be honest, I found GameMaker at a time when I didn't even know programming languages existed (or perhaps I just didn't care.) Once I learned that most professional game developers used C++, I decided that I wanted to learn that. Again, thanks to the Jampack videos, I thought that it would've been a piece of cake, but that's when I learned that nothing in the videos existed unless you made them using a game engine you built, unless of course you used a set of pre-made tools and libraries, which is something I've not been able to do outside of GameMaker due to my need to develop everything.

#80 greyzebra

greyzebra

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 119 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:22 AM

Hmmmm nice topic ....

My biggest misconception? After Doom coming out(which bring us the first person shooters) I was playing a lot of FPS. Once I have 8 FPS games installed on my hard drive and I played them all whenever I got a chance. From Doom to Rise of the Triad to Descent to Heretic (anyone?). A lot of 3D games were coming out afterwards.

And I thought 2D games are, well, dead. The 3D era is upon us! No more 2D games. Now I find out how silly I am...

Also my biggest misconception is that I would never learn to make games again after college. And I did for several years. Yet here I am toiling with GM. And making 2D games!

#81 BruceCollins

BruceCollins

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 55 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 12:59 AM

I thought I was playing another player on Red Alert for the Playstation.

...This has made my night... Thank you sir. :sweat:

When the first Mortal Kombat came out on the S Genesis, I thought the players were just sprites from scratch and not actual actors. (Digitized sprites)

caveraidingsignature1.png

#82 greep

greep

Menaces with Spikes

• GMC Member
  • 2398 posts
  • Version:GM7

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:07 AM

My biggest misconception was thinking the most time intensive part of a video game was programming. It's not (it's just the most boring).
GMC_Jam_11_SmallBanner_zps69ed8fdf.png
Spoiler

#83 Silver Scratch

Silver Scratch

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 166 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:51 AM

My greatest misconseption was that making video games easy. Now i realized that most part of every single game is sprites. I will never make such good graphics like square enix. :Foreveralone:

#84 Bytewin

Bytewin

GMC Member

• 92 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 09:29 PM

My greatest misconseption was that making video games easy. Now i realized that most part of every single game is sprites. I will never make such good graphics like square enix. :Foreveralone:

I know, right :confused:. Coding is so easy, the hard part is finding the sprites or making them. Really hard on a budget of $0...
A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of coloured ribbon. - Napoleon Boneparte

Real programmers don't document. If it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.

Posted Image

#85 Silver Scratch

Silver Scratch

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 166 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 01:01 AM

I once, long long ago, tried to make a turn based strategy game using Windows folders XD

I actually did something similer to your except it was a "Hide and Go Seek" game, you had to find a notepad saying "You Found Me" LOL!

#86 Silver Scratch

Silver Scratch

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 166 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 03:41 PM

See what I did was make each folder a decision, but If I would have thought to just make a simple kind of adventure game I suppose it would have come out better :smile:

We all have a way to entertain ouselves! Happy memories! :smile:

#87 Bytewin

Bytewin

GMC Member

• 92 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:24 AM

Text Based Adventure game using Hyperlinks :S.
It got way too bulky way too fast. So long Zork 2!

Posted Image

#88 mrsmes

mrsmes

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1506 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 02:43 AM

I thought that roller coaster tycoon was made in blitz basic.

Assuming I helped you out in a questions and answers topic won't you return the favour by helping me with one my coding problems, or recommend some one who can chat to me over pms about helping and how to overcome my obstacles, after all lets just say I did help you or them or many people with similar problems, in that topic.

Here i have a topic for those of you struggling with type writer text and mugshots in your games especially if it is a rpg see the link below for more info

http://gmc.yoyogames...howtopic=619103

almost no code needed, only uses two events.

click here for the l8est version of feed the alien pizza, it has some major polished up features.

#89 Bytewin

Bytewin

GMC Member

• 92 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:16 AM

I thought that roller coaster tycoon was made in blitz basic.

You could make it in BlitzBasic it'd just be extremely hard.
I thought that games were all about making 3d models and animating them, and then you'd be set for life.
... I was wrong.

Posted Image

#90 mrsmes

mrsmes

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1506 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:34 AM

interesting theory about it being possible to make such a game in blitz basic, i think i might go for saying when i was playing halo on the xbox 360 once i didn't know if i was playing live or not, ok not really but can you keep a secret?
i think i saw the code for roller coaster tycoon in blitz basic once on the net and copied and pasted it in blitz basic and remove the need for it to be activated and just played a few test runs of it, like a demo and then got bored and erased all the code that was in blitz basic...

Assuming I helped you out in a questions and answers topic won't you return the favour by helping me with one my coding problems, or recommend some one who can chat to me over pms about helping and how to overcome my obstacles, after all lets just say I did help you or them or many people with similar problems, in that topic.

Here i have a topic for those of you struggling with type writer text and mugshots in your games especially if it is a rpg see the link below for more info

click here for the l8est version of feed the alien pizza, it has some major polished up features.

#91 Big J

Big J

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 2852 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:35 AM

interesting theory about it being possible to make such a game in blitz basic, i think i might go for saying when i was playing halo on the xbox 360 once i didn't know if i was playing live or not, ok not really but can you keep a secret?
i think i saw the code for roller coaster tycoon in blitz basic once on the net and copied and pasted it in blitz basic and remove the need for it to be activated and just played a few test runs of it, like a demo and then got bored and erased all the code that was in blitz basic...

Cool story. You should have ported it to Game Maker. :lol:

Read this before contacting me with a mentor request. This text file is subject to amendments at any time, without notice.

Get your GM 8.1 Anti-Aliasing here!
2712265.png

#92 mrsmes

mrsmes

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1506 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:38 AM

Cool story. You should have ported it to Game Maker. :lol:

yeah about that blitz basic and click & play were the only programs i knew about at the time.

#93 icymx

icymx

Patrick Brett

• GMC Member
  • 800 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:41 PM

I used to make games in PowerPoint xD
They had a question like "7x8" and hyperlinks underneath corresponding to pages saying "You win" or "You lose" :D
Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature,
nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.
Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure.
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.
To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits
in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable.

- Helen Keller

#94 mrsmes

mrsmes

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1506 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:05 AM

Mine was that I heard a rumour that you could play game maker made .exe files on a cd in a xbox 360

#95 Nocturne

Nocturne

Nocturne Games

• Administrators
  • 24698 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:14 AM

If a topic hasn't had a reply in over 3 or 4 months, then it's probably not worth bumping it. If the topic is over TWO YEARS old then it's definitely not worth bumping it. You have a nasty habit of doing this mrsmes and I'd appreciate it if you bumped topics that are a few days old in the Q&A forum and helped people there rather than bump to give pointless comments on dead topics from years ago.  :thumbsup:

lz6lxdC.pngd7ZQQ3F.gifFlvJzyf.png

40799.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users