Drivinucrazy Games
Yopental
Luke1235
Alticurus
crazyguygames
Sofaspartan (Music.)

-_**_-_**_-_**_-_**_-_**_-_**_-_**_-_**_-_**_-_**_-_**_-_**_-_**_-

What is the project?

The project was a collaboration between most of the spriters on Yoyogames Forums, each level has a unique ability and sprite set. The game is short. But the main aim was to produce a game in which the gameplay is never consistant and a new art style is achieved each level. Anyway, Enjoy!

#2 orange08

orange08

Art Game Movement

• GMC Member
  • 2272 posts
  • Version:GM:HTML5

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:14 PM

Fantastic idea! :thumbsup:
I really like the game, you did a good job on it. The game is not particularly amazing, but it kept me entertained for a fair amount of time. :medieval:
I have only one complaint. On the one level with the double-jump ability, I wasn't able to see what ability I had, so it took many tries to beat the level. You might want to fix that.
Edit: You might also want to show in the hud that you can press Backspace to go to the menu.

Nice work, 5/5 for what it is!

-orange08

Edit2: Also, as I said in my YYG comment, I wouldn't mind making you a set of sprites for another level.
Edit3: I have reviewed this game on my game reviewing blog here: http://mehyouwin.blo...oytheshort.html

Edited by orange08, 06 September 2011 - 11:23 PM.

Z8vrE7W.png WRhLqHy.png
"I'm just glad Off-topic isn't being removed. Otherwise I risk actually doing something productive." -RoyTheShort