#1 Pro

Pro

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 57 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 23 August 2011 - 02:41 PM

Hello!

I need some sprites for a TDS game because I am a very bad sprite designer.

Info about the game
The Theme for the game is kinda like Starwars. It is basically a 2D top-down version of Starwars Battlefront but without the StarWars and it will have different characters and teams.

I need:
Characters:
character size should be about 48x48
I need sprites for 2 high-tech races with main color as silver.
Ranks needed:
Elite
Marine
heavy
sniper
machine-gunner
light
medium
(add more if you want :biggrin: )

Auto turrets and machines
Stuff like auto turrets, gun turrets, bunkers etc

weapons
all weapons suitable for each rank. I'll give some examples:
machine gun
rifle
battle-rifle
bazooka
sniper
pistol
orbital strike
laser cannon

vehicles
Jeeps, Aircrafts, motherships, transport, (don't forget to arm some of them with weapons!)
(motherships should have a dock for the character's ship to enter during space battles.)

icons:
Icons for characters, enemies, items, weapons, power-ups etc.

other:
Character hud, screen decorations, menu items, character customization menu, speech bubbles, things that show what enemy/character it is when you fight it or something,
cross-hairs, scenery items, bunkers, (add more if you have more ideas)
effects like explosions, lasers and blasts.

tilesets:
realistic textures for the terrain: Grass, Desert, Jungle, inside a mothership, forest (add more if you have more ideas)
realistic textures for the scenery: trees, flowers, (add more if you have more ideas)

credit will be given :laugh:

Please help!

Edited by Pro, 18 September 2011 - 07:02 PM.

#2 AhmedElyamani

AhmedElyamani

Yamani

• GMC Member
  • 1902 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 23 August 2011 - 02:57 PM

Hello!

I need some sprites for a platformer game because I am a very bad sprite designer.

I need:
Character (no animations, just parts of the body)
Enemies (no animations, just parts of the body)
tools and weapons
items
icons
item icons
tilesets

Please help!

i'm willing to help but please add more details .. what tools, weapons? what items? what icons? any thing??!

#3 thegame

thegame

OinkIguana

• GMC Member
  • 1549 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 02:57 PM

It would really help if we knew a few things:
What style is your game? Is the player male or female? What do you want it to look like? How big should it be? What enemies do you want? What tools do you want? What size should they be? What types of weapons? What size? What items? What do you want the item icons to look like? How large should the items and icons be? What do you want tilesets for? How big of a tileset? Do you have a general distaste of certain colours or styles or anything?

Examples: Inventory and Shop Example ||| Dialog System with messages, questions, input and more ||| Old dialog box example (May not work in new versions of GM:Studio)
Jam Games: 11: Abby and Elliot - 21st place ||| 12: Forks - 16th place ||| 13: White - 19th place
Completed games: White

#4 Zesterer

Zesterer

Professor of Articul

• GMC Member
  • 1044 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:04 PM

Go to my platform graphics request area in the graphics forum.

http://gmc.yoyogames...1

Thanks,

Zesterer

Fortified - The sword thrusting, castle busting, catapult adjusting new Tower Defense game!

More projects and work coming soon... If you need help on voxels, mesh rendering, physics, perlin noise generation, 3D, mathematics or more just contact me and I'll be happy to help!

Skype: zesterer                Email: barry.of.smith@gmail.com <---- Actually, don't use this address, I never check it.

#5 Pro

Pro

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 57 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 02:36 AM

Go to my platform graphics request area in the graphics forum.

http://gmc.yoyogames...1

Thanks,

Zesterer

Thanks! :D

#6 Pro

Pro

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 57 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:05 AM

Thanks all but the project has been abandoned :/ Thanks for the offers though all!

#7 Jbax1899

Jbax1899

Rollin Rollin...

• GMC Member
  • 1004 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:18 PM

Make sure you stick with your game long enough to ask for sprites/graphics, because if you decide to abandon your game after people have helped then you could get some pretty annoyed customers.

61892.gif

Participants: Myself, HandsomeGuy, Faissialoo, Lukasmah, Flaeon, LukanSpellweaver, Mercerenies, Ninety,

Overloaded, GreatGamer, Smack Games, Barvix, And more!

#8 Zesterer

Zesterer

Professor of Articul

• GMC Member
  • 1044 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 08:01 PM

To give him credit, he seems to have kept at it for about 2 years ;)

Better than I can concentrate on an isolated project!

Fortified - The sword thrusting, castle busting, catapult adjusting new Tower Defense game!

More projects and work coming soon... If you need help on voxels, mesh rendering, physics, perlin noise generation, 3D, mathematics or more just contact me and I'll be happy to help!

Skype: zesterer                Email: barry.of.smith@gmail.com <---- Actually, don't use this address, I never check it.