I am currently working on a platform jumping game.
Therefore I need to know how to get the player from the left side of the screen to the right and the other way around.
I know the picture is big, but...
Hope you understood this, if not the message me.
MODERATOR EDIT : You posted this in the Tutorials Forum where there is a HUGE banner saying not to post questions there! So, I have moved this to the Novice Q&A forum, but future posts in the tutorials section will just be deleted.
So you need to make a portals.
1. Make a portal sprite, animated or not.
2. Make and object and name it obj_portal1 or whatever name you want.
3. In portal1 object, click the add event and then collision with the player.
4. Then, execute a code for the collision.
Code: x = obj_portal2.x
y = obj_portal2.y
5. Duplicate obj_portal1 and name it obj_portal2
6. So, since its your room..put obj_portal1 on the left side and put obj_portal2 on the right
7. In the obj_portal1 object go to the collision code and check the other
button thats next to Applies to:
Hope this helps,