• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Fuzzle

Fuzzle

The Super Pickle

• 163 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:06 PM

Hi, I made a game.

This idea came from a brainstorming session on new and creative ways to avoid giving my games a high score table. Then this happened.

It's a simple game where you get all the gold and live happily FOREVER.

Download here.

I even got you a screenshot this time.

Posted Image

Make sure you play the game at least twice, because it's different each time.

Yeah, have fun.

Don't download it here. Download it up there.

Thanks to PF for the hosting. :wub: :wub: :wub:

#2 gorinds

gorinds

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 155 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:16 PM

From the simpliness of the screenshot i think ill pass. You really need to make better sprites.
So, my suggestion is that improve the sprites, so you get immideatly way more downloads.

Edited by gorinds, 13 August 2011 - 09:27 AM.

The best game there is to play during breaks at school! :D single/multiplayer game! Check it out by pressing the logo, or click here.

#3 Fuzzle

Fuzzle

The Super Pickle

• 163 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:41 PM

You really need to make better posts.

#4 PiXeLinDiE

PiXeLinDiE

inDiE Gamer

• GMC Member
  • 88 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:49 PM

PF is wasting server space by hosting this. And take that as a compliment because I can/will go deeper.

Game(s) I'm currently developing:

#5 Fuzzle

Fuzzle

The Super Pickle

• 163 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:22 PM

Please go deeper.

Edited by Fuzzle, 10 August 2011 - 05:26 PM.

#6 terrence

terrence

GMC Member

• 72 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 04:43 PM

From the simpliness of the screenshot i think ill pass. You really need to make better sprites.

Posted Image
"From the simpliness of the screenshot i think ill pass."

PF is wasting server space by hosting this. And take that as a compliment because I can/will go deeper.

What's the point of saying something like that and leaving it there? I thought this entire posting process and the point of this community was about constructive criticism, as in the case of seeing flaws in a project and relaying them to the creator in order for them to improve the quality of their work, not shutting someone down after they make a personal statement. Did you even play this game?

Anyway, Fuzzle, I don't like this game as much as I like Palace of Bagel or Nature Comes ALIVE, but I appreciate its existence. I took a good hard look at myself and my lifestyle after I completed it. Then I deleted it. Then I played Palace of Bagel. Then I was happy again.
"Go into your own world. Find out what you need to do."
Posted Image
^Click me, please.

#7 Fuzzle

Fuzzle

The Super Pickle

• 163 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:27 PM

Thanks, Trahbanguy. You're cool.

I too do not hold this in the same esteem as some of my previous efforts in terms of gameplay or design, but the message is among the most important of any game ever.

Edited by Fuzzle, 10 August 2011 - 05:28 PM.

#8 terrence

terrence

GMC Member

• 72 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 10:36 PM

Yeah everyone here should play it at least twice. I believe in that so much I think I might do something about it.
"Go into your own world. Find out what you need to do."
Posted Image
^Click me, please.

#9 TrahyByen

TrahyByen

GMC Member

• 132 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 04:38 AM

Congratulations on making art. Thank you for showing my the error of my ways.
Payed Assasin | Payed Assassin 1.5 (Fangame by Dannerz) | Gravity Rox | Eat The Clown 2
"Fire Back Massage"
Payed Assasin 2 - Coming Soon.

#10 PurpleFuzzy

PurpleFuzzy

Punk Rock Princess

• GMC Member
  • 1589 posts
  • Version:None

Posted 11 August 2011 - 08:13 AM

Now, now, I don't think accusing me of negligence in the handling of my webspace is quite necessary, people. Fuzzle, you've made a fine little creation, and the bad sprites and one-dimensional gameplay don't matter nearly as much as your pointed message.

-PF

#11 gorinds

gorinds

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 155 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:31 AM

What's the point of saying something like that and leaving it there? I thought this entire posting process and the point of this community was about constructive criticism, as in the case of seeing flaws in a project and relaying them to the creator in order for them to improve the quality of their work, not shutting someone down after they make a personal statement. Did you even play this game?

First by studying this quotation, then moving to my thread and reading your post:

terrence:
"From the simpliness of the screenshot i think ill pass. You really need to make better sprites. "

I could say that you are a hypocrite.
And "trolling" by joining with your friends spamming same content to my thread, thus breaking the rule of spamming and "Avoid rudeness, personal attacks, offensive behavior".
My wish would be that this wouldn't continue or I might have to report you, often resulting someone to get banned.

And by answering to fuzzles game with my sentence, I actually ment that if you used more time to create the sprites, more people would be intrested to try the game.

The best game there is to play during breaks at school! :D single/multiplayer game! Check it out by pressing the logo, or click here.

#12 AhmedElyamani

AhmedElyamani

Yamani

• GMC Member
  • 1902 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 11 August 2011 - 12:58 PM

cool game ;)

#13 Fuzzle

Fuzzle

The Super Pickle

• 163 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 07:18 PM

cool game ;)

Thanks, chap. ;)

#14 Myhijim

Myhijim

.-* The Flying Fox *-.

• GMC Member
  • 334 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 04 December 2011 - 01:31 AM

Don't download it here. Download it up there.

Seriously, whats the point?

And why would anyone be bothered for the sake of your end message?

But here is an idea, online highscores, cause i know your game is going to be GREAT.

1.84 Megabytes, how the hell?
Did i help you out? Your welcome, tell me if you need anything else.

If you want to return the favour?

If you really want to help ME out and are good at one of them just take a look at one of these topics and/or post
Help My Graphics!
Help My Thinking!
Help My Sound!

Want to join my team? We will not only develop my ideas, but we will work on yours too! Your oppinion is the most important thing in the team.http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?showtopic=523017&st=0&p=3853493&fromsearch=1&#entry3853493

#15 pronoob16

pronoob16

rock lobster!!!

• 148 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:27 PM

First by studying this quotation, then moving to my thread and reading your post:

terrence:
"From the simpliness of the screenshot i think ill pass. You really need to make better sprites. "

I could say that you are a hypocrite.
And "trolling" by joining with your friends spamming same content to my thread, thus breaking the rule of spamming and "Avoid rudeness, personal attacks, offensive behavior".
My wish would be that this wouldn't continue or I might have to report you, often resulting someone to get banned.

And by answering to fuzzles game with my sentence, I actually ment that if you used more time to create the sprites, more people would be intrested to try the game.

Yeah its extremely hypocritical to insult gorinds for mentioning the graphics after you all did'nt event try his game becasue it has bad graphics.

Also for the record minevasion has much better graphics then this game.

#16 TerraFriedSheep

TerraFriedSheep

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 3273 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 11 January 2012 - 12:36 AM

The comedy value of reading through this topic inspired me to play the game. I did infact play it twice, as recommended in the OP. In fact it was so fun that I deleted hi.jk and played it for a third time!