Fatal Tournament 2: World Tour
The WIP Topic!
WIP Version 2 Uploaded: 26/10/2011
This version contains the basic online play engine- featuring a lobby where players can select their team and see other players stats. You can only use a pistol in mutli-player in this version, and all enemy player guns point towards your mouse- I know it is lazy but I wasn't intending on having multi-player out so soon so really have it stripped down to basics!
It also has faster ammo and fuel refil speeds, speeding the game up thanks to some constructive critisism, keep it coming
And I nearly forgot- bullets have been sped up too; it's even more frantic!
What's new in Fatal Tournament 2?
- New challenges - each arena has three unique challenges to try and beat, and earn the best trophy in each!
- Leveling up system with skill points to spend. Upgrade 5 key attributes to aid you in battle.
- A whole new arsenal of weapons (with more to be added) to make battles more intense than before!
- More powerups - Now play a larger role than before, from deflective shields to sentry guns, tactics will help you win!
- Chat log system - Wandering how you died? Just scroll up to see who and what killed you!
- Fully customisable matches - You choose what weapons will appear in boxes, how many kills needed to win, and more!
- Customisable play - Choose what info you see, how much damage dealt, or enemies fuel display, it can all be chosen!
- An in game tutorial to help grasp the basics of play.
A or Left - Move left
D or Right - Move right
W or Up - Jump
S or Down - Duck
Mouse - Aim
Left Mouse Button - Shoot
Right Mouse Button - Fly
Here is the download link (10.79MB)
Download Latest WIP!
This spoiler contains links to old WIP versions:
If you want to see what game play statistics are recorded, press 'V' on the menu screen.
Also please note, that there is only 1 play-able level in this demo!
The new menu screen.
Remote controlled missiles!
The sniper rifel.
Is That It?
There is still a lot more for me to add, but before I get past any point of no return, I need feedback on how the game plays for people other than myself, who knows it inside out! I still have room to add 2 new weapons and 2 new powerups, so if you have any ideas for what they could be, please let me know! Once all weapons and powerups are programmed, I'll stick in a Team Deathmatch mode, create more arenas, and finally add Online Multiplayer! Then there is the music and sound effects to get sorted out properly, and a graphical overhaul, before the final release will be ready!
Edited by Soulsnatcher, 26 October 2011 - 10:55 PM.