9 replies to this topic

#1 razourik

razourik

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1871 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:10 AM

I've been looking for the Diablo II sound effects, but the ones I mostly need are the zombie's sound effects. They seem like the very best sounds to use for zombies, but I just can't find them. :( I need them, can someone show me where I can download them?
Posted Image

#2 Swift Curse

Swift Curse

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 780 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:55 AM

if you have the game look in teh games content and see if you can find em that way
whats the point of a signature never really understood if you know PM me a message about it

#3 razourik

razourik

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1871 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:35 AM

if you have the game look in teh games content and see if you can find em that way

I tried but didn't find any. Its all .dlls and unknown files, no .wavs or .oggs or .mp3s or anything like that :(
Posted Image

#4 kingtim

kingtim

GMC Member

• 26 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:32 PM

apparently you can use a MPQ editor to extract the sounds from the mpq file containing the sounds. (google a bit, i bet you can find them).

if you want origional zombie sounds i can allways make them for you.
i've made these for someone else on the forum:

Zombie sounds

you can allways give some lines and i can record those if you want.

#5 DishuDash

DishuDash

GMC Member

• 27 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 08:57 PM

I've been looking for the Diablo II sound effects, but the ones I mostly need are the zombie's sound effects. They seem like the very best sounds to use for zombies, but I just can't find them. :( I need them, can someone show me where I can download them?

Ok i know I've searched for diablo sounds also, and i found the link once again:

This link has character speeches AND monster taunts:
http://www.diablofan...i-speech-files/

thats all i could find so far, i hope its something of what you were looking for
To many rules. Not enough nap time.

Need sounds for your game? Check out my GMC library of sound i have made! http://gmc.yoyogames...1

#6 razourik

razourik

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1871 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 05:12 AM

Ok i know I've searched for diablo sounds also, and i found the link once again:

This link has character speeches AND monster taunts:
http://www.diablofan...i-speech-files/

thats all i could find so far, i hope its something of what you were looking for

It isn't, thats what I found while searching for diablo sounds.

Did you not read the first post?

I am looking for the zombie sounds from Diablo II
Posted Image

#7 kingtim

kingtim

GMC Member

• 26 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 12:28 PM

read what is written on the diablo forum... Try to extract them yourself. Don't expect everything being done for you.

#8 razourik

razourik

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1871 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 12:38 AM

read what is written on the diablo forum... Try to extract them yourself. Don't expect everything being done for you.

Like I said, I can't extract them - there are no sound files in the diablo II folder.

In the meantime I'll use your zombie sounds I guess, but I like diablo's zombie sounds more because they're a bit louder and shorter
Posted Image

#9 razourik

razourik

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1871 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:12 PM

Like I said, I can't extract them - there are no sound files in the diablo II folder.

In the meantime I'll use your zombie sounds I guess, but I like diablo's zombie sounds more because they're a bit louder and shorter

I don't mean to be a necrobumper, but I really do need these sounds. The only sound I really need is the sound of the diablo zombie being attacked, that zombie-ish "aaagh". I have tried using an mpq editor, but there is no place where I can find the monster SFX. :/ If someone could help, I'd really appreciate it.
Posted Image

#10 Nocturne

Nocturne

Nocturne Games

• Administrators
  • 25708 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:52 PM

You shan't get them here... Diablo II is NOT freeware and so all it's assets are protected by copyright. Posted Image

U1FVsm3.png

40799.png