- Title: lib_message (id 461183) - message & menu library
- Description: This library wraps all standard message & menu functions in a nice, easy to use way. It allows user to display messages, change their parameters, and handle user input.
- Registered: no
- Download: .lib | .gmk (example)
As can be seen, this library contains 3 sections. These are:
- Messages - provides simple interface for displaying messages, questions, and input boxes. Result (button index or input value) is returned into variable result (which can be also compared via last action in this group).
- Settings - these provide easy-to-use interface for modifying all message parameters as background, colors, font, sizes. For simplicity, font actions take a ingame font as parameter, instead of full font name.
- Menu - group of actions to provide simplier interface for creating pop-up menus. Lower there of actions add menu item, menu item with a hotkey (specified on right side of menu), and separator. After menu is executed, number of clicked item (or 0 if none) is returned into variable result.
Have a nice day.