Howdy! I apologize that it took so long to review your game. For the sake of time, I've decided to simply upload my raw materials for the 37 games I played and reviewed. For yours (and all others'), I recorded audio of myself playing so that I could go back through and type out my live reactions and feelings; now, however, I'm instead just giving you the audio itself. Note that during the process of reviewing game after game, I changed some of my methods and goals; therefore, your review may
or may not
contain the following:
- Good, clear audio.
- Terrible, spotty audio.
- References to +1 and -1 etc. (which I had used for part of my review process for judging, before the vote time had ended).
- Concise descriptions of what I like and don't like.
- Long rambles about what I like and don't like.
- Emotive grunts and hurrahs.
- Outspoken aggravation at some game-breaking bug(s).
- Disqualification (from my competition judgment/vote) for copyright infringement.
- Unrelated tangents from my mind wondering.
- An extra text file or recorded "post script" stating more about the game as an afterthought, after I thought I'd finished reviewing.
- Long spans of time with no real audio -- which usually means I was quite engrossed into your game. Good job there if so. $;^ ]
- Long spans of time with terrible, spotty audio, in which you can tell I'm trying to tell you something, but I didn't do a good job recording. Wow, sorry if this is the case for yours. $:^ (
This link ( http://www.mediafire.../?67g4j40c2xwn2
) will take you to my list of all the reviews. You can download yours -- along with anyone else's in case you're curious and/or want to compare. $:^ J
If you would like me to replay and re-review your game -- either because the audio is atrocious or because you've greatly improved your stuff since last year's Jam, or even something like, somehow I missed something and you have information that you feel would change my whole view of your project -- just let me know, and I'll see what I can do. ~nodnod~