Theme Chosen by Spydog

LIVE

The Winner Chosen By The Community

TheSnidr with DOODLEDOO!!!!

The Chat - #gmc ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
(thanks Zeddidragon)

Voting over!!!!

VOTING CLOSED!

Also, here are the results. If you are interested in the process of tallying up the votes, the 700kB text file of output from the program can be seen here.

And because I'm terrible at adoes, here are the results!

1st:
Doodledoo, by TheSnidr

Tied for 2nd:
The Statues Live!, by orange08
Don't Die, by CoolGamrSms

4th:
Die, by Davve
5th:
Enliven, by IceMetalPunk
6th:
Colour My World, by TheUltimate
7th:
Underfall, by orse ost e7 o
8th:
RogueLife, by True Valhalla
Tied for 9th:
Pangaea, by CubinJ
Cantilever Bridge, by ThatSnail
Tied for 11th:
Bound, by JonathanPzone
Geometry, by RedOctober
13th:
Rainbow Dash, by Klassic
14th:
SakanaJo, by Yal
15th:
TalkShow Hero, by Punky
16th:
Sanctum, by ziggler1
17th:
Die Again, by Big Bomb
18th:
LiVEWiRE, by link3000
Tied for 19th:
...and then he fell, by AntonHuckleberry
Live As Long As Possible, by jeff159357
The legend will live on..., by bretboy129
22nd:
Rogue Live, by Dark Matter and theg721
23rd:
Livewire, by Cakefish
24th:
Penguin Survivor, by kalzme
25th:
(Super) Novavon, by BearealisGames and Earthwalker
Tied for 26th:
Soulsnatcher, by Fireball16
The Meaning of Life and Death, by fenyxofshadows
Spud Wars, by Link Works
Germs Life, by Fiuz'en Had
Mickey Mouse - In search of life, by livsk
Everybody Lives, by chance
32nd:
tale of Isamu, by linkronny
33rd:
Rocket Leaper, by orange08
Tied for 34th:
Tidal Wave, by Imperial Games
JAM! LIVE! RANDOM!, by ParodyKnaveBob
Freedom, by michael pw
Lead Iron Fire Explosion, by turgon
Live: The Game, by ratsby
Congratulations, You're Alive, by PurpleFuzzy
I Have Given You Life Now Live, by @Alex@
Suburban Warfare, by Ivaxlar
Nature comes alive, by Fuzzle
Breaking News!, by Soulsnatcher
Sunless, by exar3000
45th:
Bomb Disarmer, by GamerTeen
Tied for 46th:
Zombies, by GamerTeen
Traim, by creativebunch
48th:
Fourth Dimension, by Follomania
49th:
Showtime, by Gooses
50th:
Enimies and allies, by slam drago
51st:
The Underworld, by Sondar
52nd:
THIRTEEN, by ariugh
53rd:
Alive?, by masterofhisowndomain
54th:
The Ball 2 - Live Current, by Shadowrend
55th:
High On Life, by speedchuck and makerofthegames
56th:
Story of a Mother Bird, by ador862

Congratulations to Snidr and his homage on a mandolin and his C++ port and his awesome surprise by ThatSnail and his t-shirt and his forty virgins and his private jet and his limousine and his song career and his presidential election.

Kudos to orange08 and CoolGamrSms and their yoyos.

Congrats to TheSnidr on winning!!! Many thanks to Zeddidragon for the help with the SSE system too... Kudos to him!

Spoiler

U1FVsm3.png

40799.png

#2 Nocturne

Nocturne

Nocturne Games

• Administrators
  • 25708 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 10 July 2011 - 07:02 AM

Now, before we all go mad I have been asked if we can change the start date of the jam by one day so that it starts on 00:01 FRIDAY 29th and finishes on 23:59 SUNDAY 31st. Opinions? Personally I think it's fine as is, but if most people want the change it's not a problem...

U1FVsm3.png

40799.png

#3 IceMetalPunk

IceMetalPunk

InfiniteIMPerfection

• GMC Elder
  • 9603 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 07:12 AM

I don't mind. But it's like the Universe doesn't want me to participate in a Jam. Last time, personal issues came up literally within the last several hours of the Jam, so I couldn't complete my entry. This time, you start the Jam just as I'm starting my own big project. And the next Jam (which will be what? Halloween?) I'll be back in Uni again.

I'll see what I can do this time, but no promises.

-IMP ;) :)

:GM123: Are you an artist who likes creating original creature designs? Maybe you can help out with Elementa here! Give it a look; you might like the idea :)

:bunny: :excl: :bunny: :excl: :bunny: :excl: :bunny: :excl: :bunny: :excl: :bunny: :excl: :bunny: :excl: :bunny: :excl: :bunny: :excl: :bunny:

#4 thatshelby

thatshelby

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 3823 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 10 July 2011 - 07:14 AM

That's all fine and dandy with me, I'm off of school for the summer, so I could even start at like 5 AM (I think I will - I tend to work best early morning).

Having done some personal rapid-development since last Jam, here's hoping I can get something finished!

Looking forward to finding out the theme.... Ohhh, I can't wait!

#5 AddictiveGames

AddictiveGames

GMC Member

• 7 posts
  • Version:GM:HTML5

Posted 10 July 2011 - 08:42 AM

Hmm... Maybe I could try to create something :) . But I don't promise anything, cuz I've lost the fun of making games. But I hope I can do something little and crappy.
-Progear ::lmao::
Posted Image

#6 Dark Matter

Dark Matter

RPG Expert

• GMC Member
  • 3196 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 08:58 AM

The time seems fine to me. I should also be able to participate in this one, so I can finally win one :D
String Distortion (Now Staff Picked!)

The .gmx format disassembly

I'm always happy to help with a problem or question you have regarding Game Maker. Feel free to ask me anything you want!

#7 makerofthegames

makerofthegames

My last custom title

• GMC Member
  • 7629 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 09:11 AM

Why no discussion topic this time? :huh:

#8 Nocturne

Nocturne

Nocturne Games

• Administrators
  • 25708 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 09:23 AM

What's this topic for then? If you have something you feel needs discussed, then post and we'll discuss it...

U1FVsm3.png

40799.png

#9 IceMetalPunk

IceMetalPunk

InfiniteIMPerfection

• GMC Elder
  • 9603 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 09:49 AM

What's this topic for then? If you have something you feel needs discussed, then post and we'll discuss it...

I was about to say, "You're posting in it..." but thought better :P . Good thing Nocturne's here to do it for me :lol: .

:GM123: Are you an artist who likes creating original creature designs? Maybe you can help out with Elementa here! Give it a look; you might like the idea :)

:bunny: :excl: :bunny: :excl: :bunny: :excl: :bunny: :excl: :bunny: :excl: :bunny: :excl: :bunny: :excl: :bunny: :excl: :bunny: :excl: :bunny:

#10 makerofthegames

makerofthegames

My last custom title

• GMC Member
  • 7629 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 09:56 AM

I was about to say, "You're posting in it..."

It's different. In the past Jam there was a point made to open a topic to discuss changes to the rules before the actual topic was opened.
This topic we're talking in now was usually posted one week in advance of the actual Jam.

Not that I think there are any rules needed to be changed, I was just wondering why we didn't have one this time.
Reference: http://gmc.yoyogames...howtopic=498858 http://gmc.yoyogames...howtopic=494960

Simply because -

• the last Jam went really smoothly
  • I am pushed for time (with the tutorial changes, mod duties, real life etc..)
  • I felt that this topic would do the job fine.
Posted Image

OK then. :P

Edited by makerofthegames, 10 July 2011 - 10:40 AM.

#11 BretHudson

BretHudson

indie(Function);

• GMC Member
  • 376 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 09:58 AM

Sounds great, we'll advertise this on indie(Radio); / indie(Magazine);.

Actually, I think indie(Function); will throw in some prizes: the top 5 games will get featured on the radio and/or the magazine. How's that for a prize?
-Bretboy129 ~ Bret Hudson

#12 Nocturne

Nocturne

Nocturne Games

• Administrators
  • 25708 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 09:59 AM

Simply because -

• the last Jam went really smoothly
  • I am pushed for time (with the tutorial changes, mod duties, real life etc..)
  • I felt that this topic would do the job fine.
Posted Image

U1FVsm3.png

40799.png

#13 Nocturne

Nocturne

Nocturne Games

• Administrators
  • 25708 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 10:03 AM

Sounds great, we'll advertise this on indie(Radio); / indie(Magazine);.

Actually, I think indie(Function); will throw in some prizes: the top 5 games will get featured on the radio and/or the magazine. How's that for a prize?
-Bretboy129 ~ Bret Hudson

Top three will be fine, I think, and if you are serious about the offer PM me the details and I will include this in the first post. Thank you very much!!!

U1FVsm3.png

40799.png

#14 IceMetalPunk

IceMetalPunk

InfiniteIMPerfection

• GMC Elder
  • 9603 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 10:08 AM

If we're allowed to offer prizes, I could chip in as well. I'm thinking banners for the top 3, a special web page (with reviews, comments, descriptions, screenshots, and downloads) for the top 2 games, and free hosting for that page for the winner for a year.

'Course, if I win, I'll still gladly do this for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place winners :P .

#15 Nocturne

Nocturne

Nocturne Games

• Administrators
  • 25708 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 10:10 AM

If we're allowed to offer prizes, I could chip in as well. I'm thinking banners for the top 3, a special web page (with reviews, comments, descriptions, screenshots, and downloads) for the top 2 games, and free hosting for that page for the winner for a year.

'Course, if I win, I'll still gladly do this for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place winners :P .

Wow... IMP that is a very generous offer! Again, PM me to discuss details if you really want to go ahead and do this... Thanks!

U1FVsm3.png

40799.png

#16 chance

chance

GMC Member

• Global Moderators
  • 8762 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 11:33 AM

...I have been asked if we can change the start date of the jam by one day so that it starts on 00:01 FRIDAY 29th and finishes on 23:59 SUNDAY 31st. Opinions?

The current time (Saturday - Monday) is best for me. But there's a chance I'll only spend 2 days on my project anyway. So Friday - Sunday still works.

#17 makerofthegames

makerofthegames

My last custom title

• GMC Member
  • 7629 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 12:07 PM

I prefer Saturday - Monday. I'm returning home from a place that doesn't have an internet connection sometime (Either Friday or Saturday) in that weekend. I'll definitely miss a lot of we start it so early. (a minute past the end of Thursday is hardly the weekend sob sob)

Edited by makerofthegames, 10 July 2011 - 12:08 PM.

#18 Zeddy

Zeddy

Totally Radical Dude

• GMC Member
  • 1891 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 12:19 PM

The theme will be fish, eh?

Interesting.

#gmc - The totally awesome GMC IRC
Radical — NeaPunch.gif - PsychoPow.gif - DuoShip.png - stefanWalkAndTalk.gif - katiecat.png — Creations
Radical — The Consuming Shadow - Sienna - Turnabout Substitution - Ben There, Dan That — Recommendations

#19 Nocturne

Nocturne

Nocturne Games

• Administrators
  • 25708 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 12:28 PM

Interesting.

Or "dirt", or "bite" or...

U1FVsm3.png

40799.png

#20 IceMetalPunk

IceMetalPunk

InfiniteIMPerfection

• GMC Elder
  • 9603 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 12:57 PM

Interesting.

Or "dirt", or "bite" or...

Or other words which would make for some very interesting games that I'd play, but wouldn't be appropriate for the family-friendly atmosphere of the GMC :P .

Hmm... I wonder how many words in the English language fit that profile...and since I recently downloaded a word list for my Google Surprise mini-web-app (in my sig), I suppose I can find out! Sure, it'll be slow, but it'll pare down the possibilities :lol: .

*EDIT* Hey, PHP is faster than I thought! There are exactly 860 possible themes...hmm...

Edited by IceMetalPunk, 10 July 2011 - 01:03 PM.

#21 Nocturne

Nocturne

Nocturne Games

• Administrators
  • 25708 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 12:59 PM

Buahahahahaha!!! My plan worked! You are all going to be sooooooo curious to know the theme that this Jam will be MASSIVE!

Posted Image

PS: Even I don't know it... Spydog just gave me what I posted.

U1FVsm3.png

40799.png

#22 Zeddy

Zeddy

Totally Radical Dude

• GMC Member
  • 1891 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 01:04 PM

We have discussed this in the official GMC Jam chat and decided that we will be very disappointed if it's not "MILF".

Anyways,

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=pfoRD_vfh_I

the Summer Jam is go!

Edited by zeddidragon, 10 July 2011 - 01:11 PM.

#gmc - The totally awesome GMC IRC
Radical — NeaPunch.gif - PsychoPow.gif - DuoShip.png - stefanWalkAndTalk.gif - katiecat.png — Creations
Radical — The Consuming Shadow - Sienna - Turnabout Substitution - Ben There, Dan That — Recommendations

#23 IceMetalPunk

IceMetalPunk

InfiniteIMPerfection

• GMC Elder
  • 9603 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 01:07 PM

Buahahahahaha!!! My plan worked! You are all going to be sooooooo curious to know the theme that this Jam will be MASSIVE!

Posted Image

Well, according to my PHP script, this is a list of the 860 possible themes: http://dl.dropbox.co.../themelist.html

Who wants to use psychological theory to choose which of those it will be? :P

#24 Dark Matter

Dark Matter

RPG Expert

• GMC Member
  • 3196 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 01:14 PM

On what website?

I'm always happy to help with a problem or question you have regarding Game Maker. Feel free to ask me anything you want!

#25 IceMetalPunk

IceMetalPunk

InfiniteIMPerfection

• GMC Elder
  • 9603 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 01:15 PM

Well, it would be on mine, because I'd be hosting it on my own server. It's the only way I can offer free hosting. So that would be at imperfectdesigns.dyndns.org.

#26 Phantom107

Phantom107

Graphics Enthusiast

• GMC Member
  • 2774 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 01:16 PM

I hope it will be about redesigning the terrible, terrible new website.

It would make sense... *I** -> GIMP

GMCSignature.png

The most advanced GM game yet. Check out the Titan Rush GMC topic here! Developed by Phantom Technology

Talented spriting artist, looking for work? PM me. I'm working on a small project and need assistance. :)

#27 ZeroReaper

ZeroReaper

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 55 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 01:59 PM

...I have been asked if we can change the start date of the jam by one day so that it starts on 00:01 FRIDAY 29th and finishes on 23:59 SUNDAY 31st. Opinions?

The current time (Saturday - Monday) is best for me. But there's a chance I'll only spend 2 days on my project anyway. So Friday - Sunday still works.

Thats a little impolite if you ask me.

#28 theg721

theg721

G Dawg

• GMC Member
  • 1959 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 02:32 PM

Posted Image

Well, according to my PHP script, this is a list of the 860 possible themes: http://dl.dropbox.co.../themelist.html

Who wants to use psychological theory to choose which of those it will be? :P

You forgot "jump" :whistle:

Anywho, for prizes, I can offer free code, graphics and design for two months, and a Let's Play of the winning game. Also, I'm for Friday-Sunday (kinda obvious, as I proposed it :P).

#29 IceMetalPunk

IceMetalPunk

InfiniteIMPerfection

• GMC Elder
  • 9603 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 02:35 PM

Not unless it's spelled "jimp" now :P . The second letter must be an "i".

#30 theg721

theg721

G Dawg

• GMC Member
  • 1959 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 02:40 PM

*Looks at beer can*

I want more of this stuff! :P

#31 Cakefish

Cakefish

I Shot The Sheriff

• GMC Member
  • 1477 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 02:45 PM

Must remember BST = GMT +1

2a7ubuv.jpg

#32 theg721

theg721

G Dawg

• GMC Member
  • 1959 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 02:55 PM

My thoughts on the actual post:

For those of you that are new to this (where have you been?)

I don't know myself :blink:

The theme will not be revealed until just before the start of the Jam to prevent any advantages

Define just before.

1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will be chosen using the SSE method.

SSE?

Participants may not vote for their own game.

Dang it!

Games must be posted in the WIP/Games forums before the finish deadline for the Jam.

Why?

PRIZES

• Prizes will be as before... A special graphic/banner, bragging rights and (if your game is a themed game) the possibility of choosing the next Jam theme.
  • [b]Community prizes will also be offered as members of the community contribute whatever the feel appropriate. EG: Coverage on their web site, custom graphics for the game, a video of the gameplay for YouTube... Whatever
  • [b]There will be ABSOLUTELY NO MONETARY PRIZE. This is forbidden by the forum admins.

Will you be posting prizes that have been offered in this topic here?

PS: I have made some banners for the event, and if anyone else wants to contribute art, splash screens, banners etc... then please post and I will link to them here too!

*Loads graphics program*

One last thing Mark, will you make a poll for the Friday/Saturday thing?

#33 Nocturne

Nocturne

Nocturne Games

• Administrators
  • 25708 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 03:39 PM

Define just before.

Well, not after the start... Posted Image. Usually a few minutes before but could be up to an hour depending on things (like my sense of time! Ask chance... Posted Image)

SSE?

Read this.

Games must be posted in the WIP/Games forums before the finish deadline for the Jam.

Why?

Because this is the GMC Jam and so games must be posted on the GMC.

Most definitely. I need to recieve a confirmation PM first (IMP has done so and I will add his generous offer into the OP now).

*Loads graphics program*

Great! Mine are a bit iffy...

Is it necessary? Erm... Okay, just for you!

U1FVsm3.png

40799.png

#34 xshortguy

xshortguy

GMC Member

• Global Moderators
  • 4355 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 03:43 PM

Define just before.

The difference in time (in seconds) between the start of the GMC Jam and the unveiling of the theme will be some positive real number .
Check out my Profile's About Me Page for some useful links.

#35 Nocturne

Nocturne

Nocturne Games

• Administrators
  • 25708 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 03:44 PM

Okay quick poll added. I will remove it again in THREE days as I need time to change banners and things should the change be accepted.

U1FVsm3.png

40799.png

#36 xshortguy

xshortguy

GMC Member

• Global Moderators
  • 4355 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 03:47 PM

I really hope the theme is sharks!

#37 Dark Matter

Dark Matter

RPG Expert

• GMC Member
  • 3196 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 03:50 PM

Well, so far, your chances are looking good. "sharks" is four letters long, with an "i" as the second letter, so it ticks both boxes at the moment.

#38 IceMetalPunk

IceMetalPunk

InfiniteIMPerfection

• GMC Elder
  • 9603 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 03:51 PM

*Looks at beer can*

I want more of this stuff! :P

Beer? Psh. Have some rum; it's a man's drink! Well, a pirate's drink, but pirates are quite manly :lol: .

#39 Nocturne

Nocturne

Nocturne Games

• Administrators
  • 25708 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 03:55 PM

Beer? Psh. Have some rum; it's a man's drink! Well, a pirate's drink, but pirates are quite manly :lol: .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbq_1Wy70rE

(Had to post one of my favorite youtube vids!)

You may be brilliant at maths but your grasp of english is an epic fail...

U1FVsm3.png

40799.png

#40 xshortguy

xshortguy

GMC Member

• Global Moderators
  • 4355 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 03:59 PM

There, the original post is fixed!

http://download1107....11lt/sharks.PNG

#41 Nocturne

Nocturne

Nocturne Games

• Administrators
  • 25708 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 04:00 PM

There, the original post is fixed!

LOL!

Thats a bit naughty, don't you think?

U1FVsm3.png

40799.png

#42 Jacuu

Jacuu

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 167 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 04:01 PM

Here's a list I think could be the possible themes from the list provided by IMP

Not on the list, but still possible: KIMP -> Kill Ice Metal Punk

okay now for the real possibilities:

Kids
Miao (aka cats)
Mime
Nice (not really a theme, but everything has to be nice? no bad? oh well)
Risk
Wind
aids?
aion - a game as a theme? I could live with that
bike
bird
bite
city
dice
d*ck??? (clever aye? left out the one you gave us!)
figs
gift
wife

... too many... must stop...

CO-PROGRAMMER NEEDED

Posted Image

Yes... I made those clouds

#43 theg721

theg721

G Dawg

• GMC Member
  • 1959 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 04:06 PM

Here's a list I think could be the possible themes from the list provided by IMP

Not on the list, but still possible: KIMP -> Kill Ice Metal Punk

okay now for the real possibilities:

Kids
Miao (aka cats)
Mime
Nice (not really a theme, but everything has to be nice? no bad? oh well)
Risk
Wind
aids?
aion - a game as a theme? I could live with that
bike
bird
bite
city
dice
d*ck??? (clever aye? left out the one you gave us!)
figs
gift
wife

... too many... must stop...

I thought of p*ss, but a game revolving around, uhh.. relieving yourself in the bush is kinda.. no, just no.

I'd love to do a ninja game, now I think of it, like Tenchu.

#44 IceMetalPunk

IceMetalPunk

InfiniteIMPerfection

• GMC Elder
  • 9603 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 04:18 PM

Unfortunately, "ninja" has 5 letters :lol: . Wow, I'm going on 21 hours without sleep, and I'm not the worst one at language right now!

'Course, I might be suffering in the judgement department, so if that sounded rude, just ignore me and let me sleep :P .

#45 theg721

theg721

G Dawg

• GMC Member
  • 1959 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 04:24 PM

Unfortunately, "ninja" has 5 letters :lol:

No it doesn't... :whistle:

SSE?

Read this.

I still have no idea. It sounds like a recipe.

So we add the ABCDE to the flour, mix in some eggs, remove E & D, whisk in some sugar, revote without E & D, eliminate C & B and declare B the best cake?

Most definitely. I need to recieve a confirmation PM first (IMP has done so and I will add his generous offer into the OP now).

You can't seriously need a PM, surely just posting here- *sighs* OK. I'll PM you.

*Loads graphics program*

Great! Mine are a bit iffy...

They're not that bad Mark :P

Is it necessary? Erm... Okay, just for you!

Thanks! :D

Edited by theg721, 10 July 2011 - 04:32 PM.

#46 thatshelby

thatshelby

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 3823 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 04:26 PM

I have to win this one, so I can pick a theme!

#47 Dark Matter

Dark Matter

RPG Expert

• GMC Member
  • 3196 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 04:32 PM

Sorry to break it to you...
But I'm actually entering this one.
Better luck next time Theo :/

#48 IceMetalPunk

IceMetalPunk

InfiniteIMPerfection

• GMC Elder
  • 9603 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 04:35 PM

Sorry to break it to you...
But I'm actually entering this one.
Better luck next time Theo :/

Ouch! Burn! :lol:

I'm also entering (hopefully)...not sure if that means I should cower in fear of Dark Matter's might (different from Green Lantern's light), or if I should say "Bring it on, and may the better man win, so you know I will!" :P

#49 theg721

theg721

G Dawg

• GMC Member
  • 1959 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 04:35 PM

I know what theme I'd pick, you have any ideas?

My theme:

O****w**** T**********e g***, *** ***c**, *** A***s**** *****.

#50 Dark Matter

Dark Matter

RPG Expert

• GMC Member
  • 3196 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 04:37 PM

I know what theme I'd pick, you have any ideas?

My theme:

O****w**** T**********e g***, *** ***c**, *** A***s**** *****.

Nope, I give up, what is it?