- Title: "Shooting & Weapons" Example
- Description: This package contains a client program and a server program, featuring the addition of shooting and weapon changing. The module is coded for ease-of-use and understanding.
- GM Version: 8.0-8.1
- Registered: Required
- File Type: .ZIP format -- within are: .gmk, .dll and .txt
- File Size: 344Kb
- File Link: Download "Shooting & Weapons" Example
- Application Extensions: 39dll.dll, MyInI.dll
You are free to use this code and accompanying resources in any of your non-commercial or commercial Game Maker software projects without credit.
You may not redistribute this example without permission.
The client is already set to connect to IP address 127.0.0.1, so simply run the server, then run as many clients as you'd like. Create an account with each client, and then log them in.
Edited by True Valhalla, 24 January 2012 - 06:32 AM.