Timeshark Games

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 kadell

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 166 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:16 PM

I'm Kadell, founder of Timeshark Games. For the past 3 years, I've been working up ideas for a few of my projects. Last year in September, I released my first game, Spherewars: Liberation Force. Because of technical reasons, it wasn't released here. I got feedback that it was boring. Now, I'm working on a bunch of different engines to improve the gameplay in my games.

---Current Projects---
I'm currently working on 4 different projects. Though it may seem like too much work at one time, it's actually not. My first project is a huge remake of my original TDS game Spherewars. I'd rather not leave it in the cold until it is not needed. My second game is a renaissance era swordplay game called King Me where everything you do will change the way people see you. My third project is Louisianimals, a nearly present day shooter game. My last project is Mortal Kombat Redemption, a 2d fighting game that is going to have some rpg elements in it's story mode.

Character Artist
Environmental Artist
Background/Tileset Artist
SFX Designer (midi or wav format)
Music Designer (midi format)
GM8 Converter

If you are interested in joining the team or just for one of my projects, send this application to me:

Applying for the team or a project:
Which project(s):
Experience (if any): 
Reason for joining: 
Tell me about yourself (optional):