One Piece Tag Battle WIP
Posted 02 September 2011 - 03:11 PM
Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:10 PM
Posted 03 September 2011 - 04:42 AM
Are you sure the lag is caused by the healthbars.
lol yeah its cool. Im still trying to reduce lag caused by the health bars, I might remake them again >_>. Something simple but to the point.
Posted 05 September 2011 - 02:30 AM
The problem might have been the fact that 6 instances were running at a time
So i'll fix that, im having trouble uploading my video to youtube, it's 1 minute and 30 seconds of ussop, but when I upload it, it only shows 1 second
Once I get that issue taken care of, I'll link the video here.
Posted 05 September 2011 - 02:43 PM
Ussop Progress Video!
In this video you see
- Light attack (light hammer swing), Medium (medium hammer swing), Heavy (heavy hammer attack)
- Down light (push attack), Down Medium (Dodge Roll), Down Heavy (Launcher)
- Light Air Attack (Body Slam), Medium Air Attack (falling chop), Heavy Air Attack (Hammer smash)
- Normal pellet shot. Eventually you'll be able to shoot three at a time
- Cactus Star. A multi-hit attack that activates when it connects with the opponent
- Caltrops. Ussop throws 3 caltrops to hinder the opponents advances.
- Dial Select. This move has two Grand Cancel Links. Pressing Heavy attack while the dial is out causes Ussop to use a burn dial, while pressing the Special Attack button causes him to use a flash dial, stunning your opponent.
Air Special neutral
- Atlas Star. Fires a pellet that explodes on contact causing burn damage. (In the future it might be used for more than just damage)
Air Special down
- Shuriken Stars. Fires three shurikens down at the opponent.
- Luffy Showcase
Posted 05 September 2011 - 05:54 PM
Also, it looks like Usopp's range play is a little too weak. I suggest you give him moves with more hitstun.
Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:08 PM
But yeah, im still working on some more stuff, like him being able to shoot 3 neutral shots and 3 anti-air shots, using Grand Cancel to change what bullet comes out between the shots.
Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:58 PM
- Two buttons. One for normal attacks and one for specials
- Assists (You can summon characters to do special attacks)
I might release the current build that I have sometime soon, but yeah, it's taking too long to finish characters beacuse there isnt enough attacks to give most of them and im not a spriter. So I'll simplify things so that I can release this game faster and work on another project.
Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:41 PM
Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:51 PM
Posted 29 October 2011 - 09:15 PM
Here is what I've done so far. Got bored of the strawhat crew and decided to work on Hawk Eyes Mihawk.
- Two attack buttons instead of 3. Due to the fact that some of the future characters dont have enough normal strikes to maintain a 3 button system without having to reuse animations
- The 2v2 portion of the game may be removed due to AI coding difficulty. But may be replaced with a assist system similar to Vanguard Princess (youtube it.)
I know the video quality was terrible but hopefully I can get a better recording soon.
Posted 24 November 2011 - 09:11 PM
^ Sandbox upload.
Please test out my new commands system. There are instructions in the game by pressing F1.
Here are a few extras that I forgot to include however....
special normal commands
- b.h (hits very high. Able to combo after d.h)
ground combos (you can chain nearly any hit into any hit from weakest hit to strongest hit)
- n,n (two hits)
- n,n, d,n (three hits)
- n,n,d.n, h (four hits)
- n,n,d.n,h, d.h (five hits, jump cancel)
Jump Cancel Moves (only work after hitting the opponent)
- d.h (Move launches opponents)
Posted 15 January 2012 - 01:01 PM
I Know I changed the engine a couple of times but its to make use of most of the animations of the characters so that you can use as many of the characters as possible.
I'm still working on the game its just that I needed a little break from it since out of all my projects this one is the biggest and hardest one to complete or even work on.
This yeat I'll definitely start updating the game like normal again since im pretty much done with Mihawk. Might work on another character soon! So stay tuned
Posted 15 January 2012 - 09:57 PM
◊ TheUltimate ◊
Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:27 PM
I still like this! It looks awesome and everything works really well. Except... The sprites are really stretched and the window's too large for my monitor. Mind fixing that?
◊ TheUltimate ◊
Sorry about the screen thing haha, i forget that not everyone has a wide screen monitor. I'll fix that with another update to the game.
- Portgas D. Ace Progress video -
Trust me the game is much smoother than what the video is showing.
Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:35 AM
Posted 09 July 2012 - 04:09 AM
Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:59 PM
Luffy Demo video
Edited by yingyay, 10 July 2012 - 03:00 PM.
Posted 12 July 2012 - 03:44 AM
Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:02 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users