Photo

indie(Function); - Indie Power Mag Issue #3 + Broadcast #64 Out!

• Please log in to reply
402 replies to this topic

#401 Yal

Yal

Together~♫

• Global Moderators
  • 11363 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 05 May 2015 - 09:27 AM

Interesting... I love to read about games, and you have a really nice visual style going. I always forget indie games can be 3D too nowadays, as well :P

I'm having some issues reading the online version, so I guess I'll lurk around until you start getting PDFs up :3

- The above is my personal opinion and in no way representative of Yoyogames or the GMC, except when explicitly stated -

Open this spoiler for my games:

Spoiler

Some useful game engines: (all completely free to use, even commercially, as long as you replace all included graphics / music first).
SisterEngine RPG Engine - - YaruFPS 3D Collision Engine -- YaruPlatEngine Platform Engine

New user? Can't draw but want to look unique? You can request a new avatar in this thread!

#402 vladdan

vladdan

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 42 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 30 May 2015 - 11:05 PM

very interesting mag! ^_^ 

+1 reader

#403 BretHudson

BretHudson

indie(Function);

• GMC Member
  • 373 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 10 June 2015 - 07:20 PM

Interesting... I love to read about games, and you have a really nice visual style going. I always forget indie games can be 3D too nowadays, as well :P

I'm having some issues reading the online version, so I guess I'll lurk around until you start getting PDFs up :3

We'll be hosting PDF's fairly soon! It's mainly an issue of tracking downloads with analytics and also possibly bandwidth (I could see our host getting irritated if a couple thousand people were downloading 50+ MB files from our site :P). We might use an external file host, and then provide a direct download link that's tracked with analytics on the site. We'll see!

very interesting mag! ^_^

+1 reader

Thanks so much! Glad you like the magazine. I'm still getting around to playing your game you sent me, so sit tight! Been a busy couple of weeks.

The latest broadcast of indie(Radio);, featuring Will Blanton, winner of the latest Ludum Dare, is now in the archive at indieFunction.com/broadcast63

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users