391 replies to this topic

#391 ArDiGames

ArDiGames

ArDiGames.com

• GMC Member
  • 261 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 20 August 2013 - 07:26 AM

I like how you combine news about games with news about the indieworld. Again a good issue, I don't get it why few people respond on these forums.

Great that you are really going for strategy in the next issue. You should consider an article about Banished, a very promising indiegame.

(BTW, if you are interested in Imperial Domination II, I'd be honored to talk about it ;-) )

#392 BretHudson

BretHudson

indie(Function);

• GMC Member
  • 367 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 20 December 2014 - 02:04 PM

Yes! It's true! We're still kickin' around.

This topic died off a long time ago after we stopped promoting ourselves as much, but we have decided to revive it. We started here on the GMC, and feel we owe it to you guys to return to our roots and connect once again with all the great fans on these forums.

indie(Function); has taken enormous strides since our early days, with projects starting and dying, people coming and leaving, and us building a catalog of fantastic content featuring dozens of creative developers and designers. Even though we've grown and morphed into a new group, our goal is still the same: to deliver interesting interviews, news, tutorials, and stories to help you on journey into game development.

Final note: Broadcast #51 of indie(Radio); goes live in just four hours! Check it out at http://www.indieFunction.com/radio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users