- Title: Platform Engine 1.12 - NJP.gmk
- Description: Basic Platform Engine, that is well commented.
- Created by: NicJamesPanda (aka Nic James)
- GM version: GM8,8.1,html5?
- Registered: Yes, but still works with lite
- Type: GMK and GM6
- Size: 6.9kb
Download Link (gm8 file): http://upurload.com/dl/?n=6659 (600+ downloads) Download Link (gm6 file): http://upurload.com/dl/?n=6693
- Download GMG's Version: http://www.mediafire...3p723ad15es2hb9
- Drag and drop version coming soon!
-Clean, smooth and precise platform engine.
-Basic shadows behind objects.
-Using friction and momentum.
-No scripts, just basic simple gml used properly.
-Version 2 will have slopes!
There is the way to do things, there is the right way to do things and there is the best way to do things. This platform engine has all 3 of those. Showing the most simple yet advanced method of achieving flawless platforming in gm8.0 and up! Fully commented and completely flexible. Just download it and see, i guarantee this is one of the best examples. You dont have to give credit but it is appreciated.
Thanks for downloading and please comment!
Can someone please check to see if the gm6 actually works in gm6+. because it should work since i converted it with LGM. but im not sure if the transperent sprites transfered over properly. If it isnt working it would be greatly appreciated if someone could fix the sprites and upload them. Thanks
Edited by njp, 28 November 2011 - 07:06 PM.