- Http requests
- Allows you to download web pages or files without blocking the game.
- Allows you to set request headers and post parameters.
- Allows you to read the status code, response headers and of course the message body.
- Supports file uploads.
- Supports listening sockets (server) and normal sockets (client).
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6.
- Supports TCP and UDP.
- Buffers: very similar to 39dll, but with a few extra data types.
- MD5 and SHA-1
- ZLib compression
- RC4 encryption
- Hexadecimal and base64 encoding/decoding
Unlike Http Dll, Http Dll 2 doesn't use a separate thread. I've changed this because it was confusing, and the advantage wasn't that big.
Download Http Dll 2.3 release 4 (with source code)
Download Http Dll 2.2 (with source code)
Download Http Dll 2.1 (with source code)
Download Http Dll 2.0 (with source code)
Http Dll 2 is distributed under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License.
Edited by Maarten Baert, 08 May 2013 - 09:54 AM.