• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ProgWare

ProgWare

GMC Member

• 150 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 08:49 AM

Hello !

ProgWare Visual Keyboard is an on-screen keyboard with a text editor on the top, you can use it if you have no keyboard or your keyboard not want to work... :rambo

Changes in this version :
* Added keyboard method (QWERTY / AZERTY)
* You can show/hide keyboard with a bouton

Thanks to IsmAvatar for gamepad scripts.

Screenshot :
Posted Image

old version screenshots : 1 2

Download link : Here (0.68MB)
Old version : here (688.3 KB)

Edited by ProgWare, 28 September 2011 - 02:00 PM.

#2 Guest_ihato_*

Guest_ihato_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2011 - 07:41 PM

Very good. There is an allready built-in computer, Microsoft on screen keyboard, but it doesnt have a text editor.
I suggest you make a check box that would indicate whether to do a real keyboard click, and a check box that tells whether to allways stay on top of the screen, and then i think it will be better than Microsoft on screen keyboard ;)

#3 ProgWare

ProgWare

GMC Member

• 150 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 09:15 PM

Very good. There is an allready built-in computer, Microsoft on screen keyboard, but it doesnt have a text editor.
I suggest you make a check box that would indicate whether to do a real keyboard click, and a check box that tells whether to allways stay on top of the screen, and then i think it will be better than Microsoft on screen keyboard ;)

Thank you ! :)
I will add more features to the next version.

#4 IceMetalPunk

IceMetalPunk

InfiniteIMPerfection

• GMC Elder
  • 9603 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 11 September 2011 - 07:23 AM

I'm not trying to belittle this, but I don't get it. Windows comes with a built-in on-screen keyboard as well as a built-in notepad--called Notepad. If this was made just for your own programming practice, then that's fine, and I encourage that :) . But if this was made because you thought it would be useful...not so much.

-IMP

:GM123: Are you an artist who likes creating original creature designs? Maybe you can help out with Elementa here! Give it a look; you might like the idea :)

:bunny: :excl: :bunny: :excl: :bunny: :excl: :bunny: :excl: :bunny: :excl: :bunny: :excl: :bunny: :excl: :bunny: :excl: :bunny: :excl: :bunny:

#5 ProgWare

ProgWare

GMC Member

• 150 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 11:53 AM

Windows comes with a built-in on-screen keyboard

Yes, really
but this can be useful for old windows versions users.

#6 ProgWare

ProgWare

GMC Member

• 150 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 02:00 PM

Updated !

#7 faissialoo

faissialoo

I get high on orange

• GMC Member
  • 1372 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 01 October 2011 - 07:39 PM

it only enters text into the editor and does not actually 'press' it for you. But i like the ui :thumbsup:

cooltext680386545.png
The YYGF subreddit: /r/YYGF