#1 TheUltimate

TheUltimate

Life is Awesome

• GMC Member
  • 1068 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 15 May 2011 - 07:37 PM

Hey Game Maker Community!

Here it is: the SIXTH version of my first game! It's been over two years since I started this, and it's almost complete! I'd appreciate any and all feedback before the fifth and final level is released! biggrin.giflaugh.gif

What is it, do you ask?
It's a classic Annoying Platformer where the goal is not to get points or unlock skills, but just to survive till the end of the level!
(And just so you know, despite what the title may suggest, there's no swearing in this game at all smile.gif)

THE BASICS

• Category: Platformer
  • Version: 0.6.3
  • File size: 5 Mb
  • Changes screen resolution: Not at all.
  • GM version: 8.0 lite
  • Vista compatible: Yes
  • Current estimated length of game: Anywhere from two and a half minutes to well over an hour, depending on your skill (and ragequit tolerance).
  • Download links: Host-A (CURRENT VERSION, below) || Sandbox (old version) || Indie(function;) (old version) || Note: If you find it anywhere else, it wasn't put there by me.

DOWNLOAD LINK
New bonus passwords so you can try all the levels:
Level 2: second
Level 3: third
Level 4: fourth

===== Check out what others think of WHAT THE @#&% ?! =====
- Indie(Magazine) review - Fluidic Ice review - Gam3rlink video playthrough -

SCREENSHOTS
<Note: There are no Green Hill graphics in the current version. The gif is very outdated.>

MySpaceGens_344796611.gif
whatthescreenshot27.pngimage.png

There is now a new character ---> 767405.gif

SHAMELESS PLUG: My other games - Sophia's Spirits - Colour My World - Julius Dragonslayer - Origami - Dual Personality -

Remember that the old promise still stands: If you try my game, I'll try yours! Just tell me what it's called and I'll give it a whirl.

CHANGELOG

Spoiler

RESOLVED ISSUES FOR v. 0.7
Spoiler

KNOWN BUGS IN v. 0.6.2:
Spoiler

FAQ
Spoiler

WHAT I'D LIKE FEEDBACK ON:
◊ Which level is your favourite? (Graphics, style, gameplay, whatever.)
◊ End-of-game boss: Yay or nay?
◊ Think it's worth posting this on other websites?

Suggestions are welcome! Who knows, if it's a good one, you might see it in the game one day!

HIGH SCORES!
The person with the best overall time whenever there's a new level WILL GET THEIR OWN CHARACTER IN THE GAME!
Currently in the lead: Snail_Man
Previous winners: LegacyCrono and Melle1

VERSION 0.6 - VERSION 0.6.3 (list updated June 20)
<Level 1>
1 ◊ Snail_Man ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ 00:25:68
2 ◊ Gam3rlink ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ 00:30:56

3 ◊ The Black Dragon ◊ 02:20:44
4 ◊ BurntFish ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ 02:08:94
5 ◊ Xmas ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ 16:19:92

<Level 2>
1 ◊ Snail_Man ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ 01:24:52
2 ◊ Gam3rlink ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ 01:33::94

3 ◊ The Black Dragon ◊ 03:42:30
4 ◊ BurntFish ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ 05:30:52
5 ◊ Xmas ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ 25:55:64

<Level 3>
1 ◊ Snail_Man ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ 02:42:22
2 ◊ Gam3rlink ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ 02:56:04

3 ◊ The Black Dragon ◊ 05:16:94
4 ◊ BurntFish ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ 09:10:60
5 ◊ Xmas ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ 39:20:34

<Level 4>
1 ◊ Snail_Man ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ 03:56:02
2 ◊ Gam3rlink ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ 03:56:30

3 ◊ The Black Dragon ◊ 06:49:60
4 ◊ BurntFish ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ 11:30:80
5 ◊ Xmas ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ 67:34:94

My scores:
Level 1 - 00:25:50
Level 2 - 01:08:53
Level 3 - 02:04:34
Level 4 - 02:29:28

All-time record: LegacyCrono
Level 1 - 00:26:98
Level 2 - 01:07:38
Level 3 - 01:52:96
Level 4 - 02:18:96

Previous versions:

Spoiler

BONUS MATERIAL
Spoiler

HERE'S WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
Spoiler

Enjoy the game!
Thanks everyone! smile.gif

TheUltimate

Edited by TheUltimate, 12 April 2014 - 04:58 PM.

#2 yingyay

yingyay

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 08:23 PM

SCREW YOU ND THIS GAME!!!
Lol i aint gonna lie. it's annoyingly addictive

#3 TheUltimate

TheUltimate

Life is Awesome

• GMC Member
  • 1068 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 08:30 PM

Haha thanks for your reply yingyay. Glad you like it. :)

#4 Liveandlearn

Liveandlearn

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 312 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 08:37 PM

Ffuuuu... This is frustrating alright... Gaaawwddaamn..

The graphics are quite nice as they are now, though it's pretty random to have sonic stuff in there. The background stuff is awesome!

I think you should add an option to make the music play continuously and not pause when you die, because... That's a rockin' track and I keep dying aaaghu!

I think it's really fun anyway though! There's quite a nice variety of threats so it's not just awkward block jumping or anything like it is in most "hard" or "annoying" games.

#5 TheUltimate

TheUltimate

Life is Awesome

• GMC Member
  • 1068 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 08:41 PM

I think you should add an option to make the music play continuously and not pause when you die, because... That's a rockin' track and I keep dying aaaghu!

Ahhh, a suggestion! And a pretty good one at that! I just might have to add that!

#6 TheUltimate

TheUltimate

Life is Awesome

• GMC Member
  • 1068 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 01:25 AM

UPDATE:
Changed the menu screen to keyboard-only. (It used to be mouse-only, which might annoy some people)
Added some actual options to the options screen, and some more to come. You now have the option to play the level music continuously since it normally stops when you lose a life.
Fixed a peculiar bug, where if you jump then duck at the precise moment you hit the ground, you go flying off in that direction.

#7 Conker

Conker

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 235 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 03:02 AM

Just finished playing (and by this I mean I just got my ass handed to me by spikes.)

First off, I agree with yingyang, it's annoyingly addictive :P. After I reached the first checkpoint (pole thing with star on it) I was baffled, stuck, confused, etc. I jumped over the squares, cleared the spike strip and was about to reach the knuckles sign when I got this "cheater." I thought, well, no biggie, i'll just try other stuff, must be a way out. Died about 60 more times before I gave up.

Now i'm not the hardcore puzzle/gamer type, so I lost interest when I got stuck, but I really tried to figure it out. I was enjoying the challenges though, untill they went beyond my skills. Naturally this game isn't for me but i'm sure the puzzle masters will enjoy it. Heres some things I noticed:

1. When pushing/walking against spikes at a certain speed there is no damage effect or death.

2. The controlls are enabled on the death toll screen (after dying.)

3. Automatic death at certain altitude is annoying, but I guess that's the whole point.

Pretty much it. Question though, how do you get the backgorunds to move at certain speeds than one another?

7/10

#8 TheUltimate

TheUltimate

Life is Awesome

• GMC Member
  • 1068 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 04:45 AM

Thanks for playing!
Glad you gave me some feedback.

Okay... now here's my feedback to your feedback:
There used to words in the air that said "Skip half the level! Go this way! -->" and then if you did that you'd die. That's where the "cheater" part comes from, guess I forgot to take it out and it doesn't make sense now. Sorry about that. I replaced it with a wall to make things clearer. But, it might show up in later levels, so I'd watch out if I were you ;).
Second, you're supposed to jump down to the left after the checkpoint, not return to the right. (Pro tip: JUMP, don't drop.) It's always been there. (Check out my signature to see what I mean :))
Third, you played it long enough to die sixty times??? Wow, I'm impressed. Glad I was able to keep your interest for that long.

And... Numbered stuff:
1) Spikes: I noticed that. It's fixed in the updated version.
2) Lives screen: Yep. Fixed it.
3) Falling off-screen: Yeah, it's kind of the point :)

As for the backgrounds, it's essentially this, repeated for several layers:
background_x[0]=view_xview[0] * 0.6
background_y[0]=view_yview[0] * 0.4
It moves the backgrounds at a speed proportionate to the speed of the view, and if you do a little math, it'll create the wonderful illusion of depth you see in my game.

TheUltimate

#9 Conker

Conker

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 235 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 08:27 AM

Thanks for playing!
Glad you gave me some feedback.

Okay... now here's my feedback to your feedback:
There used to words in the air that said "Skip half the level! Go this way! -->" and then if you did that you'd die. That's where the "cheater" part comes from, guess I forgot to take it out and it doesn't make sense now. Sorry about that. I replaced it with a wall to make things clearer. But, it might show up in later levels, so I'd watch out if I were you ;).
Second, you're supposed to jump down to the left after the checkpoint, not return to the right. (Pro tip: JUMP, don't drop.) It's always been there. (Check out my signature to see what I mean :))
Third, you played it long enough to die sixty times??? Wow, I'm impressed. Glad I was able to keep your interest for that long.

And... Numbered stuff:
1) Spikes: I noticed that. It's fixed in the updated version.
2) Lives screen: Yep. Fixed it.
3) Falling off-screen: Yeah, it's kind of the point :)

As for the backgrounds, it's essentially this, repeated for several layers:

background_x[0]=view_xview[0] * 0.6
background_y[0]=view_yview[0] * 0.4
It moves the backgrounds at a speed proportionate to the speed of the view, and if you do a little math, it'll create the wonderful illusion of depth you see in my game.

TheUltimate

Man, I tried going that way, but I kept dying... Guess I didn't go over far enough.

Thanks for the background tips :)

#10 TheUltimate

TheUltimate

Life is Awesome

• GMC Member
  • 1068 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 01:32 AM

Man, I tried going that way, but I kept dying... Guess I didn't go over far enough.

Really? Hmm... is this part perhaps a little too cryptic? What do you guys think?
Spoiler

Also, quick poll: How many levels of this would you be willing to play through? I'm planning on having anywhere from four to six stages.

TheUltimate

#11 TheUltimate

TheUltimate

Life is Awesome

• GMC Member
  • 1068 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 08:06 PM

UPDATE:
Finished level 1! (Level 2 coming soon)
Added changeable controls

Really, why have only three people played this?

TheUltimate

Edited by TheUltimate, 25 May 2011 - 08:18 PM.

#12 GreenhornGames

GreenhornGames

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 758 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:06 PM

Played...and your title doesn't lie xD

I went to with lifes to -15 then i decided there is no hope for me...

its a little too fast but maybe thats just my brain.

I have nothing more to say. No serious bugs i've encountered.

If it's your first game just like mine, then it's pretty good.

#13 Marchal_Mig12

Marchal_Mig12

The Rhouan

• GMC Member
  • 1180 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 28 May 2011 - 06:45 AM

I could not even go past the first jump :/

#14 iceshield

iceshield

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 460 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 08:32 AM

please fix the control of the player . he have problems when running jumping hitting invisible boxs ... something the player just slide continues on that boxs and sometimes just refuse to jump (the jump sound triggers but the actualy jump dont)
Make difficulty grade on level design (so the player knows all the thins he could do with his player , jumping sliding , get jump according speed and so on...) , then put traps from , easy to hard
Put random hidden blocks appear in jumping spots (make more fustrating and hard even on easy jumps). Put some spikes that show and hide , and when the player is very near popup and kill him (and after some time he will try do make his pass in another way)

Didn't pass first level :( get stuck at the 'USUALY' part ... But keeped me playing

#15 ChickenViking

ChickenViking

GMC Member

• 368 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 12:12 PM

Well, first of all, calling a game 'annoying' is a big turn-off for me. Calling it Annoying in the title... Posted Image But still, I played it a few minutes.

First of all, the small window was too small for me to see much, and I only have a 24" widescreen monitor. If you let me resize the window or even play in full screen, it would be much better.

- Second, I really didn't like the messages being solid boxes. They just got in the way. I would prefer having a sign the player can read, or something like that.

- Third, it's too difficult. If I always win, it gets boring quickly. If I always loose, I loose interest quickly. What you should strive for is challenging the player. Make the game difficult, but not so difficult it can't be beaten. Making it difficult just to make it difficult is pointless. You might as well make the level as a loop, so the player will never be able to reach the exit. Or give us a boss that literally can't be defeated.

- Third, what's with the invisible boxes in the beginning? They got in the way.

- Fourth, use your own graphics next time. There are plenty of bad Sonic games already. We don't need another one.

- Fifth, you don't even have a custom loading screen. That's just lazy and a big turn-off.

Edited by ChickenViking, 28 May 2011 - 12:15 PM.

#16 TheUltimate

TheUltimate

Life is Awesome

• GMC Member
  • 1068 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 03:15 PM

Wow! I come here to look at my topic and so many people have replied! :blink: Thanks for trying it you guys!

Greenhorn:
Yeah, this is my first game. :)

Marchal:
Really? Okay, I'll make those blocks fall later in my next update.

iceshield:
Hm, I haven't actually encountered any of those bugs but I'll look into it. Also, those obstacles you mentioned are already in the game.
But I'm glad you liked playing it.

Now Chicken's points:
I changed the title so it doesn't say Annoying any more. :) But hey, you still played it, didn't you?

1) I said the window is adjustable. Or is it too hidden in my post for you to spot? Hm... Also, you "only" have a 24" screen??? Gee, some people have all the luck...

2) I don't see how the boxes could get in the way, seeing as they're part of the terrain. Might just be me, though, since I like to integrate things instead of just sticking a sign there. Cause if I put a sign there, it'll take too long to read since the font has to be small enough for it to look like a sign and not a billboard. It would look out of place if it made a rectangle pop up or interrupted the game, since the way I have it now, you read them as you go along. You don't have to stop, except the one right at the beginning. Either way, I'll still need to have blocks for the terrain, so why not break up the monotony?

3) Making it challenging just for the heck of it doesn't need to have a point. A lot of the games have no point but are still enjoyable. Some people just like the challenge.

3) (second point three) That's the point. :) They're to make you go What the heck? more than anything, since they don't hurt you. Since I use them later in the game, it gives you a little heads-up that they exist.

4) *sigh* I see you haven't read my first post very carefully... This game is neither bad nor a Sonic game. Here. I'll quote it for you.

And the reason I'm using graphics from Sonic games is as a placeholder of sorts. I'll change them later.

It was there from the start. I'm just doing what many other people here do. They have placeholders so that others can test out the gameplay first, because making your own graphics takes a long time. I always think "gameplay before graphics" because if you prioritize graphics, it'll end up being one of those useless eye candy games with no point. If it's any consolation, all of level 2 (which is almost done) has my own graphics. You can come back and see.

5) Yeah, I agree that I can't stand the default loading screen on finished games. On finished games. Please note that this is still a very early version. A work in progress version that's nowhere near finished. Seeing as there's only one level so far, and this is only my first game as well, don't expect everything to be done yet. I'm looking for ideas on the gameplay here, not the graphics. Don't worry though, it'll definitely be gone in the final version. :)

Anyway, thanks for trying my game and offering advice!

TheUltimate

EDIT: My boredom has led me to wonder what will happen if I add a pointless "edit" sentence to the bottom of a post that's over a year old... The answer? Absolutely nothing. Congratulations to whoever finds this, by the way. Your attention to detail is amazing.

Edited by TheUltimate, 26 June 2012 - 03:15 AM.

#17 ChickenViking

ChickenViking

GMC Member

• 368 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 04:28 PM

When I say I want a sign instead of those huge out-of-place messages, I mean a sign we can read if we want to and ignore if we don't I just think huge messages like that don't fit into the rest of the game. Look at the latest Splinter Cell or Splinter Cell 3D for a good example and how not to do things. "We need to hide in the dark, try to not make a sound and never let the enemies know we're here... oh, and please read the mission briefing covering the entire side of that building." You see the problem. :P

As for invisible boxes, I'm sorry to say it, but they don't make me go 'What the heck?' I find them annoying, but that's about it. If you want a good 'What the heck' moment, I can name a few. If you play(ed?) Lord of the Rings Online, you might have gone to Evendim. It's a normal location with a big lake, but with a tiny sandcastle on a small island. In the first Tomb Raider, I got my first 'What the heck' moment when I climbed into a small cave and appeared on the other side in a large cave with small dinosaurs. A short while later the screen started shaking, and all of a sudden the dinosaurs were running toward me and continuing past me. That should have been a big warning, I know. But I went further in to see what was going on, and all of a sudden a giantic T-Rex charged towards me. I had to duck into a small cave where it couldn't reach me to survive. That was a great 'What the heck' moment. Finding an invisible box somehow can't quite compare with it. :P

And as for sprites, loading screen and all that, I do know this is just a demo. But shouldn't a demo still be fun and feel somewhat polished? Instead of handing out a quick demo, I suggest you work on it and have at least a few levels finished and polished before you post an updated version. It makes both you and the game look more serious.

#18 TheUltimate

TheUltimate

Life is Awesome

• GMC Member
  • 1068 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 04:52 PM

I agree that my game doesn't even compare to professionally made ones, but I did polish this before I posted it. I mean, you don't get stuck in the ground. The game doesn't glitch up and freeze. The menus work. And see how each part of the level has separate obstacles? It takes a really long time to create and perfect them individually the way I did, and that's why I only have one level so far. It's a demo, and I wanted to see what people thought of it before I continued onto the next level, so I don't end up doing something like creating half the game and finding out people don't like it.
Oh, and you're supposed to find the boxes annoying. That's the point. I'm not going for a story here, I'm just going for my first game and I'm aware I'll never satisfy everyone.
About the signs, you know you can ignore them if you want to, right? Each game's got a different style, and this is mine. :)

TheUltimate

#19 yingyay

yingyay

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 08:08 PM

I FINALLY BEAT THE FIRST LEVEL! Please make more stages soon. Im ready for whatever you got! :medieval:

#20 Vivi_IX

Vivi_IX

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 202 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 06:28 PM

Certianly, it is an annoying game. It's as annoying as my need to finish it.

Just as I was about to give up after about my sixtith death, I took a look at the availible control schemes. The mouse scheme seemed very interesting so I gave it a whirl. Much to my surprise it was very much simpler than using the keyboard. With a mix of using the mouse and keyboard I was able to finish the game!....but at no record :P

I beat it at 25:07:86 with -104 lives :D

It truely was annoying but I like the sonic style (with the sprites and acceleration) a lot better than the usually "imposible game".

Honestly though, I'm really not looking forward to any more levels. I think this one consumed enough of my effort for one day. ;)

Edited by Vivi_IX, 29 May 2011 - 06:29 PM.

#21 Doom Hacker

Doom Hacker

GMC Member

• 394 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 03:54 PM

Let me say that it's the first time I find my self laughing loudly because of a game made in Game Maker :lol: Especially when it said that I have -1 lives left :lol: But I really said fuuckkkk when I got to -17 lives and trying alot just to get past those spikes on the start! :angry:

Nice work! you should add taunts in the background saying "****", "What the ****?!" and etc...

#22 TheUltimate

TheUltimate

Life is Awesome

• GMC Member
  • 1068 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 03:58 PM

Yingyay:
I'm almost done stage 2. It's coming soon, so keep an eye out for it.

Vivi:
Yeah, the general consensus seems to be that stage 1 is a little too hard. I've improved my checkpoint code, so there'll be more of them per level for the next update. I'm really happy that you liked it, and actually tried the mouse controls. Even I couldn't beat it with the mouse, so kudos for being first.

Edit: Wow, another reply! We're up to two pages now!!! Woo hoo! :lol:
Doom Hacker:
Glad you liked the fun parts of it haha. And there's another suggestion in there as well! Well gee... I just *might* have to use it...

Oh yeah, and besides Yingyay and Vivi, who else has beaten the first level?

TheUltimate

Edited by TheUltimate, 01 June 2011 - 04:40 PM.

#23 junhalestone

junhalestone

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 452 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 08 June 2011 - 04:21 PM

Heh!
I tried it and it seemed like a good start - it will be better once you replace the graphics (which I think you should).

I think this game would be suited to gory deaths in a large variety of ways - spikes / crushed / smashed. Like on Heart of Darkness - an old PS1 game.

This game has quite a bit of potential, I think, but still needs some work. New graphics will be a vast improvement.

Also - please could you try my game - in my sig?
It needs some feedback and support, to to honest - I'd really appreciate it.

Edited by junhalestone, 08 June 2011 - 04:22 PM.

#24 mazimadu

mazimadu

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 219 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:10 PM

Pretty decent game. More unfair than hard. Reminds me of IWBTG.

The only problems I found where with the games collision and speed. The player movement was a bit jerky and he accelerates and stops too quickly. Try decreasing the gravity, acceleration and friction.

Fun game. Keep it up.

#25 TheUltimate

TheUltimate

Life is Awesome

• GMC Member
  • 1068 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:50 PM

@junhalestone
Hey thanks! Just so you know, I created all of level 2's graphics so you should be able to see that shortly. Been busy lately, so I haven't been able to work on this as much as I'd like to. I mentioned my graphics somewhere in the middle of another one of my posts, so it's kinda hard to find and I'm okay if you didn't see it.
I'm gonna go download your game right now.

@mazimadu
Lol thanks! All of the collision issues have been fixed for a while, by the way. The list is underneath the download link, since I find it a little excessive to update every single time I find something.
I also looked up IWTBTG. Seems interesting.

Thanks again!

TheUltimate

Edited by TheUltimate, 09 June 2011 - 01:56 PM.

#26 Melle1

Melle1

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 224 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 02:23 PM

cool game!

my score was -47 lives lol

i like the part where you can jump too high and die in the background

also turning continous music off, makes the experience better

#27 keoni29

keoni29

GMC Member

• 31 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 07:31 PM

Ain't f*cking possible man! "Don't step here" "Don't step here either" :S

#28 Melle1

Melle1

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 224 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 08:35 PM

My new high score: Time

Posted Image

#29 junhalestone

junhalestone

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 452 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 10 June 2011 - 04:30 PM

Argh! It's so difficult, but it keeps me coming back for more...

I rated it on YoYo - it's so damn addictive!

I'd be willing to play through several levels, but not if that's the first one, as I can't complete it!

Progressing nicely, though - nice one.
JUN

#30 TheUltimate

TheUltimate

Life is Awesome

• GMC Member
  • 1068 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 07:45 PM

Melle1
Whoa, your time's freakin' AMAZING!!! ::lmao:: Nice!

keoni29
Lol, you have to jump over all that stuff.

junhalestone
Thanks for the rating! It helps a lot!
Also, I added more checkpoints to level 1, so it should be a lot easier now.

GAME HAS BEEN UPDATED!
=== ALL OF LEVEL 2 IS DONE!
=== The remaining movement bugs have been ironed out!

Thanks for the positive feedback, everyone! Here's the link if you don't feel like scrolling back up.Enjoy the game!

TheUltimate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users