junhalestone

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 457 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 08 July 2011 - 11:10 PM

It's me!
I get a prize, right?

> PlanIt (WIP restarting June 12th. Need feedback and suggestions if you have them).
       - Feedback (GMC)
       - Game News + Comments (GameJolt)

> GameJolt Profile
> SoundCloud Stream

#102 FakeKraid

FakeKraid

Total Fraud

• GMC Member
  • 66 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 09 July 2011 - 01:01 PM

Not bad at all. You've got some clever ideas in there, and the level design is appropriate. I feel like the controls should be a little bit more buttery, if you're willing to go to the effort of improving them, but that's my only major suggestion for the moment.

Edited by FakeKraid, 09 July 2011 - 01:07 PM.

#103 Krimzen

Krimzen

GMC Member

• 9 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 06:16 AM

This game seriously pisses me off... nice work.
(It reminds me of the song Ravenous Ravenous Rhinos by I Set My Friends On Fire)
8/10

-Krimzen
What I am buying in the near future: MW3 | BF3 | GoW3 | Deus Ex | Skyrim | PSVita
Xbox Live: KinG l KrimZen (After KinG is an L)

#104 Watzels

Watzels

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 601 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 11:46 AM

You cu......... bahahaha. Yep your game wins.

On a buggy side of things, it would be nice if the jumping was a little better. When i run and get moving then jump and try to do a second jump (first lvl near spikes for example) it just doesnt want to combo up like it should. I know your going for a frustrating theme... but still.

#105 Titanium

Titanium

the perfectionist

• GMC Member
  • 1166 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:34 AM

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone! I'll be sure to take them into consideration.
I think the progression from easy to hard happens naturally anyway, so yeah, there's that.
Oh, and it's already been mentioned in the first post for a while, but I'm also adding level passwords in the next update. The level "cheat codes" won't work anymore because of that. And I won't rush any levels. Promise. :)

TheUltimate

Edit: I have the 99th reply??? OMG!!! Who's gonna be the 100th? The suspense is unbearable!

It's true that the progression from easy to hard is natural, but it sounds like your making this game for the lulz, so instead of starting the game off on that ridiculous level, why not start the game off RIDICULOUSLY easy, and then ramp it up to impossible within 2 levels. That'll get people to rage I'm sure.

EDIT: Also, I know your main theme for the game is supposed to be it's difficulty, but please work on the engine's smoothness a bit more. You don't want people blaming the controls for difficulty right?

Edited by Titanium, 11 July 2011 - 01:36 AM.

ljrk.png
Please Play My Games.

#106 beatson

beatson

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 319 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 01:47 PM

Actually really enjoyed playing this, despite how annoying it is... I loved the gameplay and the difficulty of it, my concern is the graphics. My only suggestion is to get some unique sprites done for it :)

VIS Design - Quality Web Design & Development

#107 The Kid

The Kid

Awesomest guy ever

• 26 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 06:10 PM

Yes! Less than half an hour!!!

You should like have an option to mess around with the gravity (change it like you would change the brightness on your iPod) and make things harder or easier.

Edited by The Kid, 11 July 2011 - 06:15 PM.

CURRENT PROJECT

Fight in Flight

Posted Image
Fun shoo
ter game based on 1945
***YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS!!!***

#108 bllaahh

bllaahh

GMC Member

• 118 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:53 PM

Is there an update soon, there are alot of people who want to play more of you're game and it seems your taking a long time.
I don't find the controlls bad, do you?
Hello
Try my first game here. i will try yours if you do mine.

#109 yingyay

yingyay

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 12:38 AM

Not the controls per say, it's more the physics.
ONE PIECE TAG BATTLE WIP
http://gmc.yoyogames...howtopic=510722

#110 bllaahh

bllaahh

GMC Member

• 118 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 01:02 AM

But its going to be some thing different for all the games, so for every one I just wait to get used to them and than its fun. its better then alot of game s where you can't choose how high you jump and then you wait some long seconds before you can get to the ground
Hello

#111 ommin202

ommin202

GMC Member

• 18 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:40 PM

I quite enjoyed this :) The first level was punishingly hard though, having to die constantly to find each new way to progress.
This game really reminded me of Bound games in starcraft, if you're ever looking for ideas I suggest checking those out!
I'd like to see more checkpoints, one after each 'big' challenge, so that you're not punished for missing a jump and not having perfect timing, after already getting past a number of smaller challenges, just to have to repeat them again.
Although, maybe that's what you're after :) and honestly, I couldn't figure out how to get past the 2nd checkpoint after slamming my head (literally, in game) against the wall way too many times, so maybe the checkpoints are better spaced after that :)
Also, since such precision is required sometimes, it can be annoying how 'slippery' the friction can be.

Overall, good game! I'd love to see it with your own graphics.

#112 yingyay

yingyay

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:02 PM

lol I tried to invision ryu hayabusa from ninja gaiden trying to get past the old stage 1, he rage seppuku'ed
ONE PIECE TAG BATTLE WIP

#113 Darkenblade

Darkenblade

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 98 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 10:20 AM

couldn't get passed the first level, so quit and gave up.
169eydl.jpg
Bug Wars RPG - play alpha now!

#114 TheUltimate

TheUltimate

Life is Awesome

• GMC Member
  • 1147 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 17 July 2011 - 11:05 PM

Hey everyone! Thanks for the reviews!

@Junhalestone: And your prize for being 100th is me bumping your game to the front page! (Yeah. Go check. I did.) :)
@FakeKraid, Watzels, Titanium, and yingyay: I honestly don't think the physics are that bad, but I see what you're getting at... I was aiming for being able to turn around quickly while still having acceleration. Oh well, but if you guys think it'll improve the game, I'll adjust it. I'll have it done for one of the next couple of updates, since I like to just update one thing at a time so you won't have to wait like two months for something new. (instead, it's only one month lol)
@Krimzen: Thanks. And I've actually never heard of that song. There is a little bit of a similarity at points though. (Kinda? Um...)
@beatson: Yeah, I'm definitely going to have my own graphics for it!
@The Kid: Changing the gravity? Hmm... it's a cool idea, but I don't think I'm going to go for it as a main feature. (There is a Cheat Code box in the options menu. Hint hint.)
@bllaahh: Yeah, I haven't been able to work on this as much as I wanted to, but I've got some new levels (yes, with an "s") that are almost done, but not complete enough to update yet.
@ommin202: Haha thanks. I actually do have several checkpoints around the level, usually before and after every hard part. I also have my own graphics (See level 2 and everything else in the new levels... coming soon) And you're talking about level 1 right? You have to jump up to gain some momentum before dropping downwards.
@Darkenblade: Yeah, I never said it was easy, was it? Lol but really, I changed it a bit, and level 1 is easier, so it's gonna be better!

TheUltimate

image.png

- Awesome games from around here: Unlimited - Legena: New Dawn - PlanIt - Tinha War - CountAir Strike -

#115 BretHudson

BretHudson

indie(Function);

• GMC Member
  • 376 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 02:03 PM

OMFG! NO WAY! WHAT THE @#&%?!

Haha, this game is great. SO GREAT, it was reviewed in indie(Magazine);! Pretty cool, eh? Click here to view the magazine.

My screenshots with my times didn't show up in the magazine, sadly, so here they are:
Posted Image

Those are both from one run! Hope you enjoy the review! :)
-Bretboy129 ~ Bret Hudson

Edited by bretboy129, 18 July 2011 - 08:35 PM.

#116 yingyay

yingyay

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:40 PM

^ EPIC!!! WIN!!
ONE PIECE TAG BATTLE WIP

#117 TheUltimate

TheUltimate

Life is Awesome

• GMC Member
  • 1147 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:22 AM

So I come to my topic today, and what do I see? This:

SO GREAT, it was reviewed in indie(Magazine);!

LIKE, ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? IT'S SO AWESOME WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE IT!!! Thanks for the review, I'm really glad you liked my game enough to do a two-page article on it! :)
By the way, I read through issue 6, and it's pretty nice. I also downloaded a bunch of previous issues and kinda just skimmed through them. (I'm gonna read them later.)

TheUltimate

image.png

- Awesome games from around here: Unlimited - Legena: New Dawn - PlanIt - Tinha War - CountAir Strike -

#118 BretHudson

BretHudson

indie(Function);

• GMC Member
  • 376 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:52 AM

So I come to my topic today, and what do I see? This:

SO GREAT, it was reviewed in indie(Magazine);!

LIKE, ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? IT'S SO AWESOME WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE IT!!! Thanks for the review, I'm really glad you liked my game enough to do a two-page article on it! :)
By the way, I read through issue 6, and it's pretty nice. I also downloaded a bunch of previous issues and kinda just skimmed through them. (I'm gonna read them later.)

TheUltimate

Glad to hear that you liked it. Perhaps my cheese grater quote on the first post in this topic? :whistle: Or any others you find in the article, I talk about how angry the game made me. :P
-Bretboy129 ~ Bret Hudson

#119 TheUltimate

TheUltimate

Life is Awesome

• GMC Member
  • 1147 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 12:19 AM

Hey everyone!
Just thought I'd do a couple of bug fixes before I release the new levels! (I just have to finish the graphics for them.)

LIST OF NEW STUFF:
=== IMPROVED PHYSICS! Your top speed and jump height are the same, but the movement is a lot smoother! There are a lot of precision jumps in this game, but I tested it thouroughly and you can still beat the game as fast as you could with the old physics!
=== NEW FEATURE! Non-case sensitive level select codes! (Go look at the first post!)
=== SOME MINOR BUG FIXES! (see spoiler)
Spoiler

TheUltimate

Edited by TheUltimate, 23 July 2011 - 12:25 AM.

image.png

#120 EchoJerichoX

EchoJerichoX

www.MetroidCoven.com

• GMC Member
  • 508 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:25 AM

Wow, this is... interesting. Nice rageface too, it made me lol.

Metroid%20Coven%20Title.png

Metroid: Coven is my main project. It is based on the Metroid series and is in the top-down perspective. You can get more information in the following places...

The official website: http://www.metroidco...com/en/news.php.

The GMC forums post: http://gmc.yoyogames...howtopic=510903.

The Trello board: https://trello.com/b...m/metroid-coven.

The YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.c...er/EchoJerichoX.

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/EchoJerichoX.
You can also find information on joining the development team here: http://gmc.yoyogames...howtopic=468874.

#121 bllaahh

bllaahh

GMC Member

• 118 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 11:45 PM

why is their two of your game?
But I like the old physics more, but its maybe because I played the game more wit h them.
Can yoou give people the level 2 pass word if they already did it before?
Also i se that some one reviewd your game in there magasine, its nice that they did that for you. i just wish they would do thta for me, just putting in the topic what they thing.
Hello

#122 Melle1

Melle1

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 224 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 02:18 AM

good lord, i got screwed over by the new physics accleration! still i completed it fairly well. I see you added a lives report at the end of the stage! now you can see who is legit! good job keep up the good work! hate to say i got a download update that had no new levels... :(

still, good job though!

Give Up Demo Version Update coming soon!

Can you collect all the gold coins you'll find out soon!!

#123 bllaahh

bllaahh

GMC Member

• 118 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 03:12 AM

If your still working on give up then i will try it again aswell
Hello

#124 GamerTeen

GamerTeen

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 111 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 05:27 AM

the new physics messed me up too, can you make an option under settings, to chose the new or old physics?
The amazingly awsome medeval fantasy platform game! Click Here ------------> http://gmc.yoyogames...1
And the also amazing two player shooter ---------------> http://gmc.yoyogames...1
A zombie / alien shooter -------------------------> http://gmc.yoyogames...1

A bobm disarming game -----------------> http://gmc.yoyogames...1

#125 King Tetiro

King Tetiro

King of Orenna

• GMC Member
  • 2549 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 03:10 PM

I've played the game during my break of developing graphics.

I have to admit that this game has alot of potential to be not just a game but a commercial game. Assuming that you do this, you would need to create indie resources for everything ingame.

Apart from that, I can see this game going very far.

If I have provided feedback on a game of yours, it would be epic if you do the same!
LND_Twitter_Icon.png Leon_Topic_Icon.png

Leon [PC]  | |Texture Page Calculator for GMStudio | Analog Sticks for GMStudio

#126 TheUltimate

TheUltimate

Life is Awesome

• GMC Member
  • 1147 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:16 AM

@bllaahh, Melle1 and GamerTeen: About the physics, I think you might want to go back to the first post and scroll down a little...
@King Tetiro:

I have to admit that this game has alot of potential to be not just a game but a commercial game.

Whoa. You really think this is commercial quality?
Most of the graphics are mine anyway lol, I'm probably gonna put my own character in soon...
P.S. I checked out the site for your game. Not much at the moment since it's under construction, but it's certainly got potential.

TheUltimate

image.png

#127 Melle1

Melle1

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 224 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:28 AM

@bllaahh, Melle1 and GamerTeen: About the physics, I think you might want to go back to the first post and scroll down a little...
@King Tetiro:

I have to admit that this game has alot of potential to be not just a game but a commercial game.

Whoa. You really think this is commercial quality?
Most of the graphics are mine anyway lol, I'm probably gonna put my own character in soon...
P.S. I checked out the site for your game. Not much at the moment since it's under construction, but it's certainly got potential.

TheUltimate

Really I'm just waiting for new levels, how many are gonna be in the final release?

#128 yingyay

yingyay

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 04:09 AM

Yea so i checked out the newer versiom. The friction is kinda fast, i played the first stage up to the first checkpoint and the falling grey block. I slid off at some crazy speeds a couple of times. Havent gotten to stage 2 yet but, I'll keep trying lol
ONE PIECE TAG BATTLE WIP

#129 King Tetiro

King Tetiro

King of Orenna

• GMC Member
  • 2549 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:27 AM

Yes Ultimate, this game definitely has potential. You see you game is one of those games that people will want to complete as a TROPHY of their gaming skills. Keep making harsh levels and such and people will want to pay for it.

Being a game developer student taught me that :P And thanks Ultimate for the compliment

If I have provided feedback on a game of yours, it would be epic if you do the same!
LND_Twitter_Icon.png Leon_Topic_Icon.png

Leon [PC]  | |Texture Page Calculator for GMStudio | Analog Sticks for GMStudio

#130 miksusiili

miksusiili

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:04 AM

1st level was very painful it take 18 minutes to compelte :]
But 2nd level was easy T_T
But still good game.:)

#131 bllaahh

bllaahh

GMC Member

• 118 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:26 AM

thank you for the old physics I think i just didnt see the list and thats why.
Hello

#132 FakeKraid

FakeKraid

Total Fraud

• GMC Member
  • 66 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 09:38 PM

The controls are smoother! It's a definite improvement.

#133 njp

njp

Panda

• GMC Member
  • 2342 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:32 AM

its ok, you need your own graphics though. most of em are sonic rips. still its pretty fun,
also i jumped above the level and it glitched and it killed me (unless you want it like that)
you should be able to jump a little bit above the room (just not under it)

[--NJP--]

#134 GamerTeen

GamerTeen

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 111 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:19 AM

Really board, so I went and got the highscore again for the entire game, at 01:54:82

Posted Image\
I hope I won't lose it in a minute again

The amazingly awsome medeval fantasy platform game! Click Here ------------> http://gmc.yoyogames...1
And the also amazing two player shooter ---------------> http://gmc.yoyogames...1

#135 bllaahh

bllaahh

GMC Member

• 118 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 01:06 AM

I se that and now I think I will go for a best score to. i dont think i wll be able to do better than you much but i will try
and what is thig jam because I see alot of things about it in work in progresss
Hello

#136 storkEXEC

storkEXEC

GMC Member

• 365 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:59 PM

Jumping on falling platforms are kind of broke.
Bibby the Beaver beta v 2.5

Rabid Ace: Enter the Darkness beta v 1

Eye CANDY. You can't live off candy, too much of it makes you hyper then sluggish, fat, and gives you cavities

My cousins favorite food is broccoli.

#137 TheUltimate

TheUltimate

Life is Awesome

• GMC Member
  • 1147 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:02 PM

@Melle1: Levels? Haha I dunno, probably five or six, enough to give it length, but short enough so you can run through it in one shot if you're good enough...
@yingyay: You can always try using the old physics if you want.
@King Tetiro: Really? Wow, I never knew that. And you're welcome.
@miksusiili: Thanks!
@FakeKraid: Thanks to you too!
@Nic James: Yep, next update is pretty much all my graphics. And dying from jumping too high isn't a glitch. If you look (and listen) closely, you'll notice him spinning in the air and hitting the water with a splash lol.
@GamerTeen: Nice! You've got the first place spot now!
@bllaahh: Yeah, go for the high score! BTW the Jam's a 72-hour game making thing... Go check out my entry if you have time! It's currently in my signature.
@storkEXEC: You know that's sort of the point, right? You're gonna absolutely hate the one in the later level. ;)

Okay, I totally haven't worked on this game since the Jam, but it's still getting better and better by the moment. Oh yeah, and the beginning of level 3 is going to make you so SO annoyed...

TheUltimate

Edited by TheUltimate, 09 August 2011 - 04:19 PM.

image.png

#138 storkEXEC

storkEXEC

GMC Member

• 365 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:19 PM

@Melle1: Levels? Haha I dunno, probably five or six, enough to give it length, but short enough so you can run through it in one shot if you're good enough...
@yingyay: You can always try using the old physics if you want.
@King Tetiro: Really? Wow, I never knew that. And you're welcome.
@miksusiili: Thanks!
@FakeKraid: Thanks to you too!
@Nic James: Yep, next update is pretty much all my graphics. And dying from jumping too high isn't a glitch. If you look (and listen) closely, you'll notice him spinning in the air and hitting the water with a splash lol.
@GamerTeen: Nice! You've got the first place spot now!
@bllaahh: Yeah, go for the high score! BTW the Jam's a 72-hour game making thing... Go check out my entry if you have time! It's currently in my signature.
@storkEXEC: You know that's sort of the point, right? You're gonna absolutely hate the one in the later level. ;)

Okay, I totally haven't worked on this game since the Jam, but it's still getting better and better by the moment. Oh yeah, and the beginning of level 3 is going to make you so SO annoyed...

TheUltimate

It's not realistic though...Why would the gravitational acceleration of the box be any different than the player? They would remain in contact for several seconds until drag became significant. I thought this was supposed to be physics based.
Bibby the Beaver beta v 2.5

Rabid Ace: Enter the Darkness beta v 1

Eye CANDY. You can't live off candy, too much of it makes you hyper then sluggish, fat, and gives you cavities

My cousins favorite food is broccoli.

#139 Melle1

Melle1

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 224 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:26 PM

Really board, so I went and got the highscore again for the entire game, at 01:54:82

Posted Image\
I hope I won't lose it in a minute again

OMFG... *huff* I hate you ...*huff huff* .. Do you have any idea what you made me go through to beat that score.... *huff huff* well, take this!.... *huff huff*...

NEW TIME ATTACK HIGHSCORE
Posted Image

*passes out*

zzzz...zzzz...

#140 LegacyCrono

LegacyCrono

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 616 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 10:04 AM

Whoa, I like this! :D Nice game, very fun. You REALLY need more stages!
I'd like to see this game with a proper soundtrack, nice graphics etc. :)

Hmm I think this is a record?
Posted Image
That took me a while... >.<
Gonna try a record for the whole game now XD

Edit: *GASP!*
Took me several times to get this, but I did it without dying!! HELL YEAH!! *faints*
New time attack highscore, I guess? :ph34r:
Posted Image

Edited by LegacyCrono, 10 August 2011 - 05:47 PM.

Posted Image

#141 Melle1

Melle1

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 224 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 06:18 PM

Whoa, I like this! :D Nice game, very fun. You REALLY need more stages!
I'd like to see this game with a proper soundtrack, nice graphics etc. :)

Hmm I think this is a record?
Posted Image
That took me a while... >.<
Gonna try a record for the whole game now XD

Edit: *GASP!*
Took me several times to get this, but I did it without dying!! HELL YEAH!! *faints*
New time attack highscore, I guess? :ph34r:
Posted Image

*wakes up from previous high score*.... in my half-awakenedness I read the newer highscore.... *collapses again*

#142 LegacyCrono

LegacyCrono

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 616 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 10:14 AM

Can't wait for the next update! :lol:

And while waiting, I managed to squish the first level time even more. Yay! :skull:
Posted Image

Posted Image

#143 GamerTeen

GamerTeen

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 111 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:24 PM

later, I'll have to steal 2nd place form melle1 , because I can't beat that. I have a suggestion for an option/ cheat code , a setting that sets it that as soon as you die the game restarts at the first level

#144 Terrified Virus

Terrified Virus

Moderators Plaything

• GMC Member
  • 753 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:24 PM

LOL! THIS GAME IS TOTALLY AWESOME! WHAT THE @#*)(&$)(Q@ though... that was the most annoying thing ever (in a good way)!
Excellent game
4.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/5
(nothing is perfect...)

1357275755.png

#145 LegacyCrono

LegacyCrono

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 616 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 08:02 AM

What's this "old physics" people mentioned? I tried using it but doesn't seems to change anything in the game. :blink:

I have a suggestion for an option/ cheat code , a setting that sets it that as soon as you die the game restarts at the first level

Ooh I agree, this would be great to get best time on the whole game.

Posted Image

#146 god_chris

god_chris

GMC Member

• 41 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 03:03 PM

:@!!!!!! OMG I HATE YOU FOR MAKING THIS!!!!!!!1!......

ITS SO DAMM ADDICTIVE AND FUSTRATING!!!!!

Edit:

after dieing 34 times still on the second checkpoint for level two, i somehow managed to glitch the game, not sure how or if i would be able to repeat it Posted Image

Edited by god_chris, 18 August 2011 - 03:18 PM.

GML noob :D

#147 TheUltimate

TheUltimate

Life is Awesome

• GMC Member
  • 1147 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 07:05 PM

Haha thanks for the comments and support guys! Love the little competition going on there with the times. :)

I'm proud to announce that I'm using GamerTeen's suggestion! You'll also get a special banner for that with your time on it, like mine but better lol.
About LC's question, the old physics had more friction. There's a HUGE difference, but you'd only really notice it if you'd played one of the older versions.
And I was SO sure I'd gotten rid of the laser glitch. Guess I have to go rework that lol. Oh, and you know you can take a screenshot with F9, right? It won't get mixed up with any other ones you have because they have custom names. :)

TheUltimate

image.png

#148 ktmsx65

ktmsx65

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 227 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 03:43 AM

this is a really great game, had a lot of fun :D hopefully it will have more frustating levels to die in :b
loved all the tricks from the appearing block to the "this isn't the key" xD

my suggestion for this game is making more great levels and adding diferent characters to be playable (that would be nice, For example: Sonic / mario / tails / bomberman / and other guys)

and this game it's pretty good for your first game well done 5/5 :D

Lusio

88042580.png

Project Progress: 100% completed!!!

Check it on GMC topic
and download it via MediaFire:

Download

#149 bllaahh

bllaahh

GMC Member

• 118 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 04:17 PM

Nothing yet? and why is this so dark now, did i miss something important?
Hello

#150 Melle1

Melle1

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 224 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:45 PM

I'm still waiting for the new levels, to be honest i think the next update, TheUltimate Might finish the entire game lol.