40 Marbles: The Adventure of Crazy Jack

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cotote1

GMC Member

• 102 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 04:18 PM

40 Marbles: The Adventure of Crazy Jack is a 2d platformer created for the 2nd GMC Jam. The game stars Jack, a man on the run from the asylum, still in his straight jacket. Jack must collect his 40 marbles to regain his sanity as well as pills to help him stay healthy and take some injections to maybe make him a little more insane. This game is one insane game with level themes such as Hippies to Broccoli.

The game was cut short in production but we hope to finish it and release a final version soon.

MANY glitches and problems, had to release it in time for the GMC Jam though XD

Edited by Cotote1, 02 May 2011 - 04:24 PM.

#2 zaceron

GMC Member

• 25 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:07 PM

Well the lvl design really got the insanity theme right. Too quiet and what was the goal again?

#3 N00BPH33R

GMC Member

• 2 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 08:15 AM

I've played most of the games on this jam and found that even though this one wasn't finished it has potential. I think that it should get an honourable mention if not win.

#4 TheUltimate

Life is Awesome

• GMC Member
  • 1147 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 22 May 2011 - 03:13 AM

I downloaded your game and got a 0kb .exe, it told me it wasn't a win32 application, and then the game started. Huh.
Anyway, I liked it. Never thought I'd see flying broccoli and time travel in one place. Guess that's insanity for you. :)

- Awesome games from around here: Unlimited - Legena: New Dawn - PlanIt - Tinha War - CountAir Strike -