- Title: Scrolling buttons
- Description: Create buttons that will scroll towards a position, and when clicked will scroll outside the room and execute some code.
- GM Version: GM 8/8.1
- Registered: No. Or at least I think no.
- File Type: .gm81/.gmk
- File Size: 10KB, give or take.
- File Link: .gm81 Download scrolling buttons.gm81 from Host-A .gmk Download scrolling buttons.gmk from Host-A
- Required Extensions: None.
- Required DLLs: None.
I made this wondering if I could do this, and yay I did! All this does is show you how to create buttons that scroll along the screen until reaching a certain point. When clicked on they will scroll backwards until outside of the room, and then execute a string. Would be useful for a menu.
Only uses one object for the buttons. Variables are set through the objects room creation code.
Edited by Water Chicken, 03 August 2011 - 10:55 PM.