would be nice with some hower text explainations in the skill upgrade menu.
in the start I felt realy underpowered, even the blobs kill me, whatever I did something always came and 1 hit KO'd me .. it wasn't even funny, but ok I'm not completly helpless in games like this, if magic isn't enough then one gotta multitask, finally started to get some kills after picking up some throwing weapons/bow to use with my magic, 4-5 hours later I was close to level 3 .. then I accidently hit the stealth button and approaching enemies just froze, that's quite a powerfull advantage that had to be "missused" x3 .. but realy, migth want to remove stamina regen while in stealth mode, or give it a drain?
how do I finish the 2nd quest "Peter and the Wolfs"? there appeared a forest with a bunch of wolfs .. that are now all dead, but no sign of Peter there at all o.O
- noooo, digspot is on the exit zone of the map <>;;
- the map quest marker circle depth is above the town menu (finally realized what the circle was)
- talk to a shopkeeper .. then move away without closing the window, haha
- when saving, could you trigger a "all window closedown" before it saves, then re-open the ones that were open, so one dont have to close the menu after each load
- quickslots 7-0 are so far away on the keyboard >< what are 4-6 used for? 1-3 is like the pickup area for potions and spells, but can you sell the items there? when you pick them up you can see a description, but after they are there you have no idea what they do if you don't remember (though one could waste them and load after figuring out)
- it autosaves when leaving a zone ? .. that have put me in some heavy danger .. do it only if there is no foes left in the zone I'm leaving, or atleast noone nearby.
- the item text need some explaination, some text is red but I could still equip it .. hm .. dmg text in red is understandable.
some comments in the error report
fun fun .. will see if I can get further later ^^