KING OF THE STREETS
By Field Magic
King of the Streets started off as a bit of fun during downtime at work with some work mates and it grew from there. Its a 2D fighting game based off ourselves and others and obviously inspired by Mortal Kombat. 98% of it is original, just some sound effects and a song. I apologize for the size, I pushed GM to its limits with the graphics...But its def worth the download! You can download the Full zip or download in parts..
Controls can be changed in the options menu or pause menu, P2 Controls will have to be changed to desired keys.
======= GAME FEATURES =======- 8 Playable characters, with 1 Secret and a final boss
- Fun Gameplay with 4 attack buttons, (LP, HP, LK, HK) a Guard Button and Grapple Button.
- Higher Attacks can cancel into each other, eg
- HP can cancel Low attacks
- Low attacks can cancel Low attacks but become Medium Attacks eg LP+LP=MP (Gameplay is vaguely similiar to Marvel vs Capcom 2)
- Special Moves cancel all attacks (Gameplay is vaguely similiar to Marvel vs Capcom 2)
- Quick Gameplay with Combos, Juggles and Air Combos
- Finishing Moves (Finish off your opponent for good, similiar to Fatalities)
- Versus Mode, Training Mode, Story Mode with Intros, Bonus Stages, Cutscenes
- Multi Level Stages (Knock Opponent through walls onto a different platform, similiar to Dead or Alive)
- Comes with Joy2Key
WARNING THE GAME CONTAINS SWEARING AND VIOLENCE
Category: Arcade / 2D Fighter
File Size: Full Download - 105mb or Main Files(exe+gfx)-78mb + Sound Files(sfx+bgm)-28mb
GM Version: GM8
Vista Compatible: Yes
Changes Screen Resolution: No
Yoyo Link: (Yoyo Link only has Main Files due to size limit, download the sounds from here)
Official Website: King of the Streets
Full Download - http://www.mediafire...tr9wl679l5ixgp3
Main Files Download- http://www.mediafire...ydf8o4gxl8gwydx
Sound Files Download (Optional) - http://www.mediafire...fd4dqnczn018r1s
Tru7hy vs D-Rock CPU vs CPU
Sikeone vs Nifo CPU vs CPU
Thanks to everyone involved!
- Elijah Lucian for doing the Commentary
- KOTS uses the Sinbass DLL
Edited by Bryan Invincible, 31 May 2011 - 04:20 AM.