This game was made as my final project for my software design class in high school, when I get my result for it I'll post all the documentation and what I got for it.
As of now it is incomplete but I am aiming for a release in early September.
Help me test it by downloading the tech demo, press F3 to access the test room.
• Players now start with the correct 500 points
• Revive soda is now available for 3 uses at 500 points while playing solo. The power doesn't need to be on for it to be purchased
• Increased recoil drastically on weapons intended to be semi automatic
• Increased overall weapon damage to make them more effective longer
• The grim reaper power up should no longer disappear while reloading as long as you have extra ammo
• The keys bound will now be saved in the data folder
• Zombies will now do more damage, only needing 3 hits instead of 5 to kill you
• Zombies will now crawl out of the ground instead of just appear
• Zombies now climb over crates instead of standing next to them doing nothing
• If you are downed without revive soda, the game now displays the scoreboard and restarts automatically after a while.
• Changed the way aiming works and should now be compatible with fullscreen (Press F4 to switch modes)
• Debug information is now shown by pressing F3 in game. Will show FPS and game version.
• Increased the font size for most HUD elements
• The tag line will now correctly display which key you can push to interact with a trigger
• The box in airfield now contains the correct weapons
• Barracks on the options menu. Ranking up unlocks new emblem items.
• Added a score board (accessed by holding control until I fix a problem with the TAB key)
• A screenshot of the scoreboard is taken after the game has ended
• Added simple weapon sounds. More will be added as they become available
• Fixed a spelling error in the map selection
• Blood is no longer orange red
• Changes to the box glow so it is now slightly visible while standing at the box
• Fixed some bugs probably
(Extract or you'll get an error)
Pat.Lithium: Graphics, programmer
Eeshton: Voice over
Treyarch: Nazi Zombies and other stuff.
Sorry if I missed something important in this post, let me know!
Edited by Lithium, 05 September 2011 - 01:07 PM.