A.R.I.D. - Apocalypse Rescue & Investigation Division
A.R.I.D. is a new top down shooter zombie survival game that is far different from most. What makes A.R.I.D. unique is the wide variety of weapons, exciting gameplay, and overfull fun that the game has.
- 22 unique weapons, including a flamethrower, gatling gun, RPG, and more!
- Onslaught Mode - Fight through endless waves of zombies on 3 different maps with the help of powerful weapons and helpful traps.
- Map Creator - Create maps to play on, or share them with friends.
- Firing Range - Test out all the weapons in the game without having to wait to get them in Onslaught, as well as a console to mess around with.
- 4 Difficulty Levels - Beginner, Normal, Hard, & Insane. Difficulty levels affect zombie health, zombie spawn frequency, and more.
- 4 different zombie types! Normal zombies, phantom zombies which disappear from time to time, pyro zombies that charge at you went shot, and Sploder zombies which explode on contact with you, as well as death.
- 12 Medals (Achievements) as well as basic stats!
- Online highscores courtesy of MadeWithClockwork by Jub Jub!
- Music by Anterroir - Not made for this game, but he gave me permission to use his music.
Shooting at a zombie in Overgrown.
Getting chased by a horde of zombies in Stockpile.
Using the map editor.
Using the gatling gun in Firing Range mode.
YoYo Games: http://www.yoyogames...mes/161251-arid
Host-a: With Music, Without Music
File size: With Music = 28.12 MB, Without Music = 11.83 MB
Changes screen resolution: No
WASD - Move player
Mouse - Aim/Move view in map creator
Left mouse button - Shoot/Place blocks in map creator
Right mouse button - Alt fire for certain weapons, such as the Shade Jar/Choose from objects in map editor, destroy objects in map editor
Mouse wheel/Arrow Keys - Scroll through weapon select menu.
Shift - Open weapon select menu
Escape - Pause
Space - Use/Purchase
R - Reload
F1 - Toggle console (Firing Range only)/Toggle map editor buttons
F2 - Toggle map editor grid
F4 - Toggle fullscreen
Enter - Execute code in console (Firing Range only)/Save map editor map
Myself - Programming, Graphics, Design
UnoAphex - Graphics
Anterroir - Music (He didn't make the music strictly for the game, but he gave me permission to use his music)
Supertramp - Mini Map example
Lukearentz - Typewriter engine v3
Jub Jub - Clockwork highscores service
39ster - 39dll that Clockwork uses.
FUN THINGS TO DO IN THE CONSOLE:
- global.rpgclip = 99999 (Just sets the ammo really high)
- global.gatlinggunclip = 99999 (Just sets the ammo really high)
- global.noclip = true (Lets you walk through walls and solid objects)
- global.godmode = true (Makes you not get hurt)
- global.rpggatling = true (Makes the gatling gun shoot rpgs)
- global.harpoonsuffernail = true (Makes the suffernail shoot harpoons)
- global.weapon = 99 (You'll have to find out for yourself! ;D)
- global.weapon = 23 (Baseball bat)
- Any other action/script/command/whatever you can think of...instance creation, deletion, etc.
NOTE: Use the console at your own risk. Please don't post with errors you get while using it, as what can be done is up to you, and some things may not work properly.
NOTE: When submitting a highscore, only use letters and numbers. Symbols such as underscores will not work.
Edited by Yagibabla, 08 March 2011 - 01:22 PM.