Dead Space scrolling shooter

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mfrey8

mfrey8

GMC Member

• 3 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 12:30 AM

:lol: :lol: Helo! I am new to Game Creator, and i am in the middle of creating a Dead Space themed scrolling shooter. I still need more Dead Space themed animations/sprites, backgrounds, background music, and especialy, good advice. If you can provide any of this for me, please post or message me! here is a link for my game:My link

Edited by mfrey8, 08 February 2011 - 12:32 AM.

#2 pspiq3

pspiq3

GMC Member

• 68 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 12:58 AM

:lol: :lol: Helo! I am new to Game Creator, and i am in the middle of creating a Dead Space themed scrolling shooter. I still need more Dead Space themed animations/sprites, backgrounds, background music, and especialy, good advice. If you can provide any of this for me, please post or message me! here is a link for my game:My link

Try going to sdb.drshnaps.com, (Sprite Database). You might be able to find some custom made sprites, just look on its side bar (labeled custom). And by Game Creator, you are referencing to Game Maker right?
-pspiq3

Edited by pspiq3, 08 February 2011 - 01:01 AM.

#3 mfrey8

mfrey8

GMC Member

• 3 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 01:34 AM

Try going to sdb.drshnaps.com, (Sprite Database). You might be able to find some custom made sprites, just look on its side bar (labeled custom). And by Game Creator, you are referencing to Game Maker right?
-pspiq3

yea, sorry, i always get game maker and game creator mixed up.

#4 mfrey8

mfrey8

GMC Member

• 3 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 02:12 AM

-pspiq3

I checked on the website, and they did not have any dead space sprites.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users