Pokémon SkyBlue is a new Pokemon fangame somewhat based on
Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen the Pokemon series. However, it features a whole new region, many new Pokemon and much more.
File Size: 7.9MB
GM Version: Game Maker 8.1 Standard
Vista Compatible: Yes
Changes Screen Resolution: No
- Pokedex with 53 new Pokemon
- 10 routes, 8 towns, 1 all-new region
- Battle System - includes faster Pokemon strikes first, move effectiveness, STAB bonus, Base Values and Effort Values (EVs), stat-changing moves, learning new moves and forgetting old ones, move accuracy, physical/special division, move power points (PP), shared experience (and WAY better algorithms in latest version), multi-strike moves
- Trainer Battles - includes a Rival character, two Gym Leaders and the rise of Team Shadow
- Walking, talking people
- Pokemon Storage system (Laptop) with 20 boxes (500 Pokemon in all)
- Pokemon evolution
- TMs and HMs, including Aerial Ace, Rock Smash and Cut.
- Items in the field, in battle and in the Pokemart.
- Pokemon IVs (Individual Values), Natures, Abilities (some)
- Animated Pokemon sprites!
- X - talk; select option
- Z - run (hold down); cancel
- Enter - brings up menu; skips to next box in Laptop
- Ctrl+Enter - skips to previous box in Laptop
- Arrow keys - move around; choose option
- Ctrl+M - mute sound. Press Ctrl+M again to start playing sounds again.
- F1 - game help/info
To Be Added:
- Shiny Pokemon
- Improved Pokemon storage system
- More Pokemon
- Bigger storyline
- Greater range of TMs/HMs
- Pokemon breeding
- Accuracy and evasion stats
Download: (.exe) https://www.box.com/shared/s0s64h3u77
Please provide comments, feedback and suggestions for future releases, as well as report any errors. Thanks!
Edited by tootlerocks, 21 April 2013 - 03:01 AM.