ugriffin

Idiot

• Global Moderators
  • 1583 posts
  • Version:Mac

Posted 22 January 2011 - 01:41 AM

Frozzd

Lite

I've created some commercial games in collaboration with Jesse Venbrux. We're hosting them on the Mac App Store.

Official description:

Rescue the Mubblies! Frozzd, a game by Jesse Venbrux, is a 360 degree platformer, in which you jump from planet to planet trying to rescue the adorable Mubblies from the Frozzd: a race that brought with them eternal ice and winter. Play as a mysterious astronaut and King Mubbly as you battle different types of Frozzd and rescue your Mubbly compatriots, and ultimately save the galaxy from eternal winter. This critically acclaimed game won 1st place on the YoYo Games Winter Competition. You can't miss it, so check it out!

Frozzd is a game that was originally created for the YoYo Games Winter competition, and it won the first place there. It's a 360 degree platformer, in which you travel from planet to planet with King Mubbly in the hope of rescuing your Mubbly compatriots from the evil, and wintery, Frozzd. So far, it's received VERY positive reviews on the Store.

Frozzd for Mac features all the greatness of the original game, but it looks and behaves just like a Mac app. This means you just have to worry about the app: it won't write stuff to the same directory it's located in, it won't crash (we hope!), and it's self contained. This app conforms to all the guidelines of the Mac App Store, so you can expect some quality out of it.

Some info:

• Size: 12MB
  • Price: 1 dollar, at the Mac App Store
  • Developed by: Jesse Venbrux (2DCube), with help from Uriel Griffin (ugriffin).

-Screenshots here-

Download the lite version.

Get the full version.

Get official help and support.

#2 BubbaMonkeyStudios

BubbaMonkeyStudios

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 129 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 05:38 AM

I bought it, it's a great game! Probably the best for 1.00$ on the app store in fact.

-BMS

Edited by BubbaMonkeyStudios, 27 January 2011 - 10:07 PM.

#3 Recreate

Recreate

Furry

• GMC Member
  • 2986 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:13 PM

Did you have to quote the whole post especially since you're the first poster?

#4 farhan_42000

farhan_42000

GMC Member

• 8 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 04:21 PM

how many did u sell??im also planning on selling my games when im done making them...

#5 Opium_RX

Opium_RX

GMC Member

• 734 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 11:27 AM

hmm quite a stupid question since it wouldnt be really professional to disclose that....

#6 Markeh

Markeh

GMC Member

• 19 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 24 March 2011 - 07:44 AM

I bought it, it's fun. Unique concept as well.

Good job!

#7 GameDevDan

GameDevDan

YoYo Games Staff

• Administrators
  • 1237 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 11:05 PM

If I were a mac user i'd be annoyed that the game is easily available free on windows :S

#8 Dark Matter

Dark Matter

RPG Expert

• GMC Member
  • 3196 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 08:29 AM

If I were a mac user i'd be annoyed that the game is easily available free on windows :S

Yep, same here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users