#1 AlexTM

AlexTM

GMC Member?

• GMC:Member
  • 1437 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 21 December 2010 - 11:29 PM

hey i have 2 questions :) ,
1. when ive got a wanted level in my game, the police siren sound plays more than once, how can i make it play once instead of 10 times?

2. when the police car is far away from me and the police siren plays, the sound comes from the player, not the police car, ive set the police_siren sound to a 3d sound, but its not a 3d sound, any help?

-credit will be given
Mrawoodcock.

#2 walkerqaz

walkerqaz

Regular Guy

• GMC Member
  • 1207 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 22 December 2010 - 01:31 PM

1. when ive got a wanted level in my game, the police siren sound plays more than once, how can i make it play once instead of 10 times?

2. when the police car is far away from me and the police siren plays, the sound comes from the player, not the police car, ive set the police_siren sound to a 3d sound, but its not a 3d sound, any help?

-credit will be given
Mrawoodcock.

Do you have pro version?

#3 AlexTM

AlexTM

GMC Member?

• GMC:Member
  • 1437 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 22 December 2010 - 03:07 PM

-credit will be given
Mrawoodcock.

Do you have pro version?

Yeah.