GMac-Terminal is an extension for Game Maker for Mac, that lets you run shell (Terminal) commands, right from Game Maker.
It consists of only one function, run_terminal(command), from which you have access to Mac OS X via the terminal.
- Run terminal commands, right from Game Maker!
- Spawn new processes of your app, or other apps! (all of this impossible within GM4Mac).
- Disable or enable operating system functions!
- Returns the status code of the terminal command you executed!
- Use primitive networking functions, right within Game Maker! (Ping, SSH, etc).
Note: It's highly recommended that you read the 'help' pdf.
Licensing: Completely free to use for any purpose. Open Source extension
Credit: None required whatsoever. However, it would be a nice gesture of support for further extensions from me.
Please feel free to request extensions you would like to see in the future (no promises though). Also, tell me how you like this extension!
Edited by ugriffin, 02 December 2010 - 07:39 AM.