My Game Maker Suggestions:
- 3D/Multiplayer DnD actions.
- More tutorials that you can view in Game Maker.
- Animated backgrounds ( I mean like sprites that have subimages)
- 3D Model loading (I mean that there would be a subfolder like "Sprites" and "Objects") and a model editor.
- More ready sprites/backgrounds/sounds and examples. I would suggest you to put Mario and Pacman sprites/backgrounds/sounds and examples, because most people create clones of them. (And other famous games of course). Also, you could put ready 3D Models (okay I don't mean that you should create very good models, just basic)
- 2D/3D Room/Object selection. When you create a room, you could choose if you want it to be 2D or 3D. 2D rooms could put 2D objects (the ones with sprites) and 3D room could put 3D objects (the ones with 3D sprites/models). Also 3D rooms could have an 3D editor.
That's it. If I have more suggestions I'll tell you.
NOTE: I don't demand you to do these, I'm just giving you suggestions. Also, I don't know if anyone else here have posted the same things, because there are a lot of posts and I can't read them all.
Have a happy day,
D4RknEZz (known also as Manolis Greece)