Questions for you all:
1) Have you experienced any lag with the demo? One user at YoYo Games has.
2) Would you prefer to see screenshots at 2x resolution, as you would in-game, or at 1x resolution, which might be easier to look at?
3) Is the color of the water hurting your eyes? (Or any part of any of these images, for that matter?) I think I may have encountered that problem on some screens.
Download Link (released 3/18/11): Click here
Note: Locked components have not yet been implemented. They cannot be unlocked within the demo.
Special thanks to:
39ster and 39dll (link)
ChevyRay and his Seamless Screen-Scaling tutorial (link)
samdamana, who suggested a change in the controls
Matt Thorson (link) and his Grandma Engine (link)
Derek Yu and his Game Maker For Beginners tutorials (link)
yajo, who provided lots of feedback and in doing so suggested a new way to post screenshots
Captain Ventris, Revenge, and all others who have supported us!
illisid and BENJAMUS
- Category: Platformer
- GM Version: GM7, GM8
- Vista Compatible: yes
- Download Link: Click here
- YoYo Games link: Click here
- TIGForums link: Click here
This demo (as well as the actual game) uses my tile-placement engine, found here.
Thank you very much for your time and effort! Here are some screenshots from the main game:
Edited by lasttea999, 19 March 2011 - 05:26 AM.