Ok then, fixed that and added a small permanent snap to grid for buildings. Nothing too noticeable but enough to make it seem more organized.
- Changed options in the hangar from default message boxes to more polished sliders.
- Improved AI placement in free play mode.
- Yet more optimization.
- Small graphical tweaks so that stat bars don't over or under extend.
- Nerfed regenerators so as to regen every 2 seconds rather then three times a second, but multiplied by 6 energy restored.
- Graphical changes to some weapon effects.
- Updated F1 help.
- Greatly improved intro sequence.
- Reverted changed concerning energy regenerating parts.
- Improved design of all enemy ships.
- Updated various other ships to take in account part stat changes.
- Made HQs more imposing.
- Buildings now snap to grid (8 pixels snap) to allow greater organization.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes parts would act in hangars.
- Other small changes and bug fix.
Edited by tabc3dd, 21 August 2012 - 09:20 PM.