I downloaded it again.
1) Still can't complete mission 5. I don't know if it's because of the energy or it is not registering the base as being protected.
2) The first Ally ship is moving correctly, but the others won't move.
3) As for the energy
bugfeature: in mission 2, when all the buildings teleport in the energy won't build. I have to sell all the buildings and then build the energy I need (one at a time) before constructing any other buildings.
4) In mission 5, energy won't finish building if the turrets aren't fully charged xor I have too many collectors.
During a mission, if I mouse over a ship it will display the name of a part like it does on the ship construction screen. Is it supposed to do that?
Ok, now i feel stupid, i found the bug : Due to a variable change, all buildings were acting as if they were built, even when it's not the case. So for exemple, your Energy were giving energy to the Relay, even though they weren't built. That means they never had enough energy to be considered as built ...
1) Fixed, none of your Energy were actually built due to the bug, which is why it didn't register
2) That was one tough problem to fix O.o, i had kinda screwed my parent system ...
3) Yep, you were right, it was a bug, although not being able to spam build them is a feature
Thanks alot, wouldn't have noticed without your help
Edited by tabc3dd, 08 May 2011 - 11:39 AM.